Enough Time - Starting Today

Ok, so was not sure I passed L1 but i did. Realistically, is it too late to start preparing for L2? Lay it on me.

Thanks

No. I just found out I passed today as well. I’m registering tomorrow and that’s when I’ll start studying.

Everyone is different, but anyone that tries to tell you 5 months isn’t enough time either works 100+hrs a week, has a family, etc.

Good luck man and congrats

Well you dont have 5 months anyways…

I just mapped it out and it’s 19 weeks. That seems pretty tight but got to give a shot right?

yes you can surely pass with 4 months if you at least remember some topics from level 1!

Good luck and have fun guys !

Thanks…not sure about the fun part though.

Congratulations! Whether you have enough time depends on your current level of focus. With 18 weeks and a few days that puts you at roughly 17 hours a week to hit the recommended 300 hour benchmark. Are you ready to hit the ground running? Or do you feel like you would get burned out by exam day?

I’m ready to hit the ground running. I’m pumped. Just wondering if too tight. anyone out there done Dec then done the following June?

thts the spirit!!! you js give it a try and i thnk it all depends on how you r goin to study. Jus passed th L1 and am heading straight for the L2 , nomatter what comes, …I js cnt help the thot of waiting for 2016. I thnk its doable ths June , given the momentum we stil retain from the Dec exam…

Good luck…

just cleared L1, registering for l2 this week

for L1 i got a 2 week leave from my office. that might not be the same case for l2

Any suggestions for preparation ?

Hey , I also just passed L1. The CFA institute has the Ethics notes for all levels available as a pdf. So you could infact start studying ethics today while waiting for registration and books.

[quote=“GovM”]

Hey , I also just passed L1. The CFA institute has the Ethics notes for all levels available as a pdf. So you could infact start studying ethics today while waiting for registration and books.

thnx so much, lemmi check it out

I know numerous people who have passed the CFA Level II Exam by studying for only 4 months. I also just found out I passed Level I and will be jumping into studying right away. The advice I got from close friends is, get through the reading and get to practicing problems as soon as you can. Anyways, if you want it enough, it’s definitely doable! Good Luck everyone! :slight_smile:

You’ll be fine starting today.

However, starting tomorrow will be too late.

Hahaha - Gotta love your subtle style Mr Magician.

philconx, You are welcome

Great…Simply hilarious

Magician should be knighted…

Are most of you going with Schweser??

Going with Schweser, starting today -not sure if there is enough time for Qbank though :confused:

will be registering for June 2015… Started with Corporate Finance today…Planning for a month off in may from my office…all pumped up and ready to go … :slight_smile: