2014 vs 2015 Schweser Practice Exams

I borrowed all 6 of the 2014 Schweser, Level II Practice Exams (with solutions) from a friend.

My question is, is it worth me spending $300 to buy the new 2015 Practice Exams or do you think the 2014 ones are probably good enough?

I am in a similar situation. Have you mapped all of the LOS differences yet? I think fixed income and ethics were the primary changes.

I haven’t. I figured that they wouldn’t be that different.

How would you map out the differences anyways?

i completed both 2014 and 2013 schweser tests for L1 last year. there was a ton of overlap in entire tests, meaning entire tests would be literally the same as another test. I’m pretty sure they just change the test numbers and mix morning and afternoon portions of these tests and throw in a few new questions. don’t waste money to answer the same questions. be mindful of the changes in learning objectives when using 2014 tests

Hmm k you’re probably right. I think I’ll just stick with the 2014 exams. Thanks.

The only thing I think you’d see a real difference on would be fixed income. That is the only section that has been reworked significantly since last year. Readings 42, 43 and 44 are key this year in my opinion so those are the questions that would be valuable from the new 2015 exams. Worth $300 just for that? I think you’re fine doing all the blue boxes and EOC’s in those readings and you’ll have a good idea what to expect for the exam.