Make or Break!

I am done with all the reading and EOC questions from the CFA curriculum. It took me two months approximately. However, now i want to start the revision, since the material i read a month ago apparently seems all lost in the mind. Can anyone help me and suggest the best way to revise/practice in these last 12 days. Should I just start going through the concepts again or should i do mock exams directly without revison. Totally lost right now!

mocks

I would give a quick read through the curriculum again, and then start some mocks in the last week or so.

mocks,mocks and mocks. imho, even if you try revising, it would take lot of time and by the time you finish, you will anyway start forgetting the subject you started the first, so mocks…

Mocks. You can keep track in which topics you score worse and revise only them from the curriculum.

Read the curriculum again, and then start doing some mocks in the last week.

Mocks at this point.

Here’s what i’m doing:

Read + mocks.

I’ve done 2 mocks just to realize how much i’d forgotten. So, I’m reading each topic again and do the mock part of that topic. example, I read everything on Fixed Income yesterday, followed by the EOC practice of each subtopic ++ the Fixed Income section of the mocks that i have. I feel a lot better with FIncome now!!

I am about to attack derivatives and do the same thing!!

I plan on using my the final week revising my notes plus the solutions to the mocks…

^ This is a good idea. I guess by extension, you don’t need to keep testing yourself on sections of the exam that you’re stronger in. I’ve been redoing EOCs + watching some of the Wiley videos. They’re good - wish I had watched a couple of them 3-4 months ago during my initial pass.

If the situation was two weeks ago I would suggest spending one day each area reviewing and solving problems. Since time is limited now, I would spend the next two to three days reviewing as is best for you in a timely manner ( whether it’s secret sauce, reviewing videos, eoc, solved problems, etc. And then go into mocks. Good luck

Dup.

What does everyone mean by revise mocks? Re-taking them?

I take them and then read through the answer explanation for each question. Is that revising?

the goal of practice mocks is to be able to tackle a similar question later

^Not sure if that’s an answer to my question.

I don’t re-take mocks because I remember most answers once I see the question again. Knowing the answer the 2nd time around is more ike photo recognition and not because I have a better understanding of the material, so it’s not helpful for me. Therefore, I was just curious if there is a studying tactic I’m unaware of…

Revise = debrief. See if you got the answer right for the right reason. Research the ones you didn’t, open the books alongside your mock and dive into the CFAI/3rd party notes