I might have f**d up...

It’s been tormenting me since. The exam went ok in general but well after time was called in the AM, I grabbed my pencil to fill the last box of my candidate number since my number has only 6 digits and there was a last box blank. Almost immediately after, the proctor came and took my stuff, did not say anything and proceeded to collect others’ exams. It felt entirely mundane at the time and I didn’t think much of any of that until I came to read the horror PCP stories on this forum. Anyways, I’m crossing my fingers and should really have notified the proctor before making any correction, which might not even have mattered anyways. Nerves makes you do stupid shit sometimes and I’ll be dammed if I need to retake this exam I studied so painfully hard for, for such a silly mistake.

F…K!

oh and yes I know what the Candidate Pledge says so no need to moralize about it.

I’m failing to see how posting your concern here helps.

All that’s been posted here since June 7th has been concerns so… see it as yet another one.

Dude thx for your self disclouser on public forum. CFA Institute does monitor forums and other candidates also can send them e-mail about your topic on this forum. You know that such self disclouser is one way to start PCP investigation.

If you disclosed truth in your above mentioned post this is 100% violation. They will void your results in case they see this topic. What’s the reason of your post? - just send them e-mail directly - they faster reach you.

PS: I dont think that proctor put you in a void list on the exam if say that he just continued to collect other’s papers, but your post on forum might put you in such a list.

#ProctorsDontWarn

#PCPletterOftenReceivedInShock

You’ll know in about 3 weeks… PCP letters start rolling out about the end of June. Someone last year got a PCP for putting his pencil on the other side of the desk with his calculator after time was called.

How would the CFA institute even know who OP is?

1.) He’s obviously not using his real name

2.) He could be behind a proxy

How does the CFAi discover who the posters are?

everyone needs to take it easy on this dude, stop being so critical of everyone else. tight****s

You guys are hilarious. Relax on the guy. Moss is right. People act like the CFA is some godlike designation sometimes.

Defacto, dont worry about it now. Just a waste of time. If it doesn’t work out this time, it’s not ideal but it’s not the end of the world.

Dont listen to the negative comments here. CFA wont look into your profile on this public forum and if they do that’s pretty intense. I dont even know what you said wrong in your comment anyways.

Stop posting unprofessional comments. Nobody wants to press on topic starter but we just say the truth.

Direct quote of Reading 2 page 166 CFA Institute Level II Curriculum, Vol. 1:

Candidates increasingly use online forums and new technology as part of their exam preparations. CFA Institute actively polices blogs, forums, and related social networking groups for information considered confidential. The organization works with both individual candidates and the sponsors of online or offline services to promptly remove any and all violations. As noted in the discussion of Standard I(A)–Knowledge of the Law, candidates, members, and the public are encouraged to report suspected violations to CFA Institute.

Unquote

PS: im just saying that sometimes when you know that you havent done anything wrong no need to ask policeman: Mr. policeman I just took knife from the crime but I didnt kill anyone. What you do you expecting? Best way to avoid problems - shut up, especially if policeman didnt have any concerns about you because saw that you didnt anything wrong. Or you may go say that you killed Kennedy

I doubt CFAI will discover who OP really is.

@Chumulet Please stop posting unprofessional comments about killing Kennedy, this isn’t a joking matter and all of us take this forum seriously.

Thanks

Ok Mr.

#NoJoke #AllPencilsDown

#http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91338554

I am always amazed that people will spend hours learning the curriculum, but can’t spend 10 minutes reading the rules. Whether it be clear plastic bags, erasers wrapped in paper, backpacks or cell phones in the exam room it boggles my mind. I almost lost it in the exam room when a minute after time was called (and with her book closed) the girl next to me starts cleaning up her scantron sheet. She was erasing, darkening bubbles, etc. I am still wondering if she received a PCP investigation because a proctor was standing about 10 feet from her while this was going on.

oh boy the PCP Police wil get ya

Darwinism will get her don’t worry.

I think the Hashtag guy is secretly with the PCP and is just here to narc on people.

#JustGivingHeadsUp

#thatsall

Wow bro chill…unprofessional comments? You need to get a hobby or something…

OP, go relax and see what happens, literally nothing is can do now.