Thoughts on planning to study 10 hours per week x 35 weeks?

I failed L2 in June, 2015 and am debating whether to take it again. If I do, I will need to decide today as I’d want to register before the fee increase.

Spring is a busy time of year for my work and I just didn’t spend much time studying and went in knowing I was not prepared. If I were to expect to be limited on spring study time again, do you think starting soon and planning 10 hours per week for the next ~35 weeks would work? Or would I forget it all?

I know everyone is different but just trying to gauge whether this is a reasonable approach or not.

My case is very similar. Besides I have a small child. Now I really don’t know how to combine work, family and CFA. I’m planning to start in October, read CFAI books and answer EOC problems. Irfanullah videos are very helpful too. I hope it should work for me 10-15 hours/week. Feb-March I aim to end with the first reading of CFAI books.

I started level 2 in september with a very low number of hours per week (can’t say a figure but definitely lower than 10) and it worked for me.

However, i put a lot of hours in the final 3 weeks (around 20-30/week) to refresh everything in my mind.

i dont think its enogh, gotta go full 52 weeks