How much time really do I need to pass level 2?

I find people here are devoting much more time than me and my friends do… Most of my friends spent 1 month and passed level 1. They were all like “level 1 is not hard, 1 month is enough”. One of my friends spent 1 month reviewing for level 2 and passed. He said the result was not good, but at least to me, he passed.

I spent entire 1 month of my summer break reviewing for level 1 and roughly another 2 months review for this and at the same time doing my master coursework. I’m a full-time master in Accoungting and I have a bachelor degree in both Accounting and Finance. I passed level 1 with 3 As in Equity, FRA and Corporate Finance. Other topics I got B.

Now I’m still a full-time master student. I’ll have approximately 2 months review for level 2 and meantime, trying to get good grades on my master coursework… If like you guys suggested, I would not have enough time reviewing for level 2. But given my background, would you say I still have a good chance to pass level 2 with good time management?

Any thoughts…?

You should know by now there are no As and Bs in CFA. Nobody can tell you not to take L2, but 2 months review is overly optimistic (shouldnt accountants be conservative?).

It is a steep gradient from L1. Just remember to shift down the gear and be ready to burn a lot of fuel.

I absolutely think it’s doable with your background. To speak about difficulty, I didn’t find L2 much harder than L1 (probably a function of background). Just make a study plan and get it done!

Side note: I don’t know the legend well, but is there any coincidence his name is like that QQbbb character?

with such background u should find the most difficult section FRA relatively easy and this will spare u a lot of time so i guess u ll be good especially u dont have to work

and i think it doesnt matter how much time ppl spend to pass their level 1

i know several people who spent 1 to 2 weeks and pass

for me i spent more than 2 months while working working full time. even though i passed with only corp fin below 50%, but i know i have a lot of stuff i skipped and didnt understand, its just not hard to pass l1