Final week perception

Is it me, or you are still making many guesses at mocks? I remember in Level I mocks I can pin down or streamline a system for FRA and there is no way for me to do that in Level II, there are simply too much stuff. I wonder if thats dangerous. also I spend 10-20 extra min in every session morning and afternoon, I wonder do you guys calculate time by now for each case? FRA cases in Schwser def takes more time, is there a strategy say some of you spend 20 min on fra and equity cases and 15 on derivative or econ cases?

So far I have done 4 Schwser mocks will finish the next two next three days, my score rose from 54% to 72% today during last 6 days, but I feel like it is so unstable and I can bomb anytime if I am in bad luck. My derivatives continue to be below 50% this is super frustrating, any advise?

Also more importantly, how you guys avoide totally burn out, I finished mock 1 pm and I cant do anything anymore, I took 7 hours off, i wonder if I will get better tmr. Any burnt out guide?

You might not like this advice, but take a full day off. Seriously. Go do something tomorrow that doesn’t involve thinking about the CFA. I think that would make next week a lot more productive for you then straining yourself and not getting the most out of every study session. Then I would follow take Friday off. It will help with retention come Saturday morning.

In terms of derivatives, which sections or concepts are you struggling with in particular?

pretty much everything haha., I took yesterday afternoon evening off and went thru, glanced thru my old derivative notes now my structure is much clearer, will do one more mock today see how it is