CFAI Website Down?

Can you guys login CFAI website and access candidate resources?

seems as if its down. right in the middle of my mock exam…

Yeah just crashed halfway through my mock. Happens every year around this time. You’d think they fix it by now

what happens with our progress on the mock exams? gone?

I am really hoping our answers were saved…

That’s so annoying. I was about to start the CFA mock!

They most likely aren’t. Think about topic tests, you can never close out and resume progrees where you left off. If this is really a regular occurence, that the website crashes on the weekend prior to the exam, these guys need to get their acts together. That is, if the president isn’t too busy cheating on his wife on his desk to address concerns such as these.

you guys shoulda done the pdf one for sure… as soon as I saw they had it pdf i knew this would happen. Bummed as I planned on hammering out some TT today

Yes… It’s down :frowning: Really bothers me.

I hope they bring it up soon.

This is really unfortunate, I was doing topic tests. I dedicated my day to this. How could the organization be so careless as to let this happen?

It back up

I highly recommend printing the PDFs and doing mock on paper, as it better simulates the real thing where you write on the exam book and underline/annotate the cases. Then you can tabulate your score by hand or punch in your answers online (or both). Run a timer on your phone or something to keep time. Paper can’t crash on you in the middle of a test.

Where can I print the mock from? I can’t find it

From the login landing page, Your candidate resources, then the Mock PDF link.

Can anyone get on right now? I was on the last question in the mock. Hopefully it saves my answers.

Today broke during filling PM session in last quarter of Mock. I lost 20 minutes and finally by constantly refreshing page was able to continue with same Mock.

Is it down again?

I am not able to access candidate resources… :frowning:

yep, just dropped for me

Its not working again. :frowning:

An Error Occurred

Please try again, or contact us if you continue to experience this error. (Error ID 24261696)

Topic tests not working :frowning:

An Error Occurred

Please try again, orcontact us if you continue to experience this error. (Error ID 24287539)