How many of the followIing symptoms have you demonstrated during the Level Two final month

1. weight gain or binge eating

2.sleeplessness

3.stop going to gym

4.acne/break out

5.hair loss

6.fatigue when doing anything else

7.break up, relationship constraint

1. (only) Finaly I sucessfully solved this with pills.

1,2,3,4,6 so sad lol

Amids a lot of posts that violate VII a good one has finally arrived Strained relnship( lucky to have someone who can understand) Little negligence at office Eating fast food Coffee junkie n sleep deprived

That was the worst for me. I was COMPLETELY worthless at work the friday before the exam.

Gym 5/week and very healthy eating

sleeplessness (one night)

relationship … A divorce was imminent …

Immense eye strain/visual deterioration.

None of the above, although I’ve had some sleep issues since the exam, but that’s normal for me. After every CFA exam I’ve taken thus far I’ve had “exam dreams” for about a week afterward. I think part of it is getting back to a semi-normal sleep schedule. I’d been getting up at 3:30am for 6 months so it’s taking me time to adjust. I’ve woken up before my alarm every day this week.

Thankfully I have an understanding/supportive wife and my studies didn’t impact the kids much since I studied early in the morning before work and on weekends. It was harder on them the final month though as I was studying through weekend days as well. I had pretty much checked out and my mind was in a different place the final month. Everyone seems pretty happy to have Dad back.

• Reduced sleep, even when attempted
  • General fatigue and sluggishness
  • Paranoid I’m about to be fired
  • Random attempts to mark my kids to market; super frustrating for all

Mark your kids to market, i hope your wife is ok with the settled price

I had all of those above, worst is ending a two years relationship in March, may or maynot correlated to stress level

Fortunate to be in a relationship where this endeavor has been fully supported.

Hair loss had already started prior to all of this, and will continue to do so afterwards.

1. I’ve developed a CFA belly

Couldn’t you get the last day off at least? There is something called “vacations rights” you know.

I took a whole week off here, the best way to use leaves. I was lucky to get them approved as was not assigned to running any deal

I have gained lots of weight since I subtiuted gym time after work for studying since October 2015 for L1, all in all six months no gym weight piling up arghhhhhhhhh CFA exammm

100% agree with you, I also took the last week off of office. Some colleagues also took that same week for the exam, so our boss calls that week the “black week” because the office was almost empty LOL.

It has taken 3-4 post exam days to pass for completely psyhcic and physic recovery. Now I sleep well again without medicaments. Reflux of stomach has been improved rapidly. I also had some other family problems during last exam preparation phase so was nervous as hell during days headed to exam.

all of the above. I would like to expand the list a little more

1. Dandruff due to stress

2. Pinching nerves due to poor posture

3. Shoulder/ neck aches

4. Slight drowsiness in the eyes and heaviness in the eye socket region

5. Fatigue and confusion

I have had massive shoulder/backmuscle problems - also neck. I had to keep moving during the exam because of the pain. I hope this didn’t create a problem but I couldn’t sit still with the pain.

i had all of the list except the last - my bf was my support and haven.

was definitely very difficult