Countdown to Level 2 Results Day

Your exams have been already marked by the scannng equipment.

Currenly CFAI is doing the following:

Week 3

Continued quality-control measures include verifying that all answer documents are accounted for and properly scanned. Once the majority of Levels I and II exams have been graded, CFA Institute convenes a standard-setting workshop in which CFA charterholders independently review the exam questions in detail to identify the minimum passing score (MPS) that represents basic competence in the subject matter.

5 weeks left

Next year, definitely opting in for the 7 or 9 weeks’ cryogenic freezing option.

Over / under 6 different topics will be created with a title similar to “Countdown to Level 2 Results Day” or “Countdown in weeks to results week”… we’re a third of the way there and already have 2, so I’d probably take the over.

Grading process email sent out today. This marks that we are 1/3 of the way to Results Day. Not long now.

You don’t say? Didn’t you already start another thread on this today then, in the process of trying to troll, made edits to nearly every post in that thread?

I hope Peter13 took level 2 - if so I like my chances. This guys seems like a complete idiot.

He has another thread saying if you got the survey or timeline email then that means you passed. What a load of crap.

Weeks 6-7: “After reviewing the standard-setting results, the Board convenes to determine the MPS for Levels I and II.” They don’t even know who passed yet.

lol! Peter13 is hilarious! haha!

:slight_smile:

Peter, can you please read out the first sentence of the email that you received?

Got my survey email today, actually Peter. And I quote:

"As you know, you have been randomly selected to participate in this year’s pre- and post- exam candidate surveys. "

Wow! So either CFAI is breaking their own code of ethics my misrepresenting the meaning of this stupid email or it really is just RANDOM! Please tell me you took level 2 this year. PLEASE!!!

Haha you missed his post about receiving the email “on the ninth minute after the hour” and having even better chances if so received.

I really thought he was serious but now i think he just has a weird sense of humour …

One must wonder though why would CFAI conduct the survey on a sample of 170,000 or so exam takers if it could do it for the entire population with little or no additional administrative costs.

Good point :slight_smile:

because if all 170k people wrote multiple responses, the administrative cost would no longer be meaningless. It would take an incredible amount of time and human capital. But just keep on keeping on with the narrative that it’s not random.

i was gonna say the same thing, but i thought maybe the survey is an MCQ or rate from 1-10 which would make increasing the sample very managable and would result in more accurate responses. However i didn’t receive a survey email, so i’m not sure how they do it, and of course if it was open ended questions it would be insane to send the survey to all candidates.

Only 4 weeks left guys! We’re half way through!

Currenly, the following is taking place:

Weeks 4-5

Reports for Levels I and II are developed for the Board of Governors (Board) to review in week six.

This means our exams have already been marked by the scanning equipment and our scores have been determined, and currently reports are being developed for the Board to review, in order to determine the MPS in 2 weeks.

Nothing controversial to declare?

~43% (+/- 2%) of you will pass!

#congrats

millimeter peter13 #tooscaredtositfortheexam

GET OFF THIS FORUM

Thu, 06/23/2016 -11:27am

@bfry he edited most of his posts, many posts he made has a different time and date stamp than it should. throw in his excuse that someone else has access to the account and posted qs were meant for a colleague, it’s useless to argue with him.