Previous exam results

Can you locate your L1 result details? I don’t remeber how I fared. I deleted that email and can’t seem to find any reference to past results on the CFAI website.

If you took it in December, click here.

If you took it before, I believe the results are no longer displayed on the website, but you can ask for an official letter by sending an email to info@cfainstitute.org. They won’t give you your full score breakdown though, they’ll just confirm that you passed Level I.

I guess I’ll have to write to Google then, to dig up an old email from trash… :slight_smile:

Why would you delete that email? Too heavy perhaps?

I have an obsessive compulsive cleaning syndrome and delete most emails that have no attachments or are deemed to be of no recurring use. Just to make browsing easier and faster. I have stopped doing it after too many regrets.

I bookmarked that email. Printed like 20 copies and hung them up all over my room and my cubicle at work for motivation for L2.

HAHAHA

I made a separate folder and moved the file there, Scanned it as well.

I thought I was being paranoid. Glad to see that others are taking similar measures cheeky

Was not sure if you were trolling there, but after you said “I have stopped doing it …”, changed my mind.

I use Gmail, 15GB space for free, nice and accurate searcher. It has tools for archive, very useful indeed.

I told my bosses about passing L1 and forwarded the email to human resources cool

Also forwarded the mail to another email account I have (just in case lol)

I know that the email is not an official proof of passing a level, but it personally represents a lot wink

yes, it is an amazing feeling.

btw, what is the official proof of passing a level? blush Is there a separate letter that u have to obtain from the Institute?

Honestly, I also wonder that. I think, for example, when you apply to a job and your resume indicates you are a CFA candidate or a passed one. How could the employer verify that information? The only way I guess is just sending to the Institute an email asking about your existence lol, that’s the official source to me.