Few weeks remain

Anyone recieved an email?

Sweet. I got it too. I passed Level 2 I guess.

I already knew that, of course. But it’s nice to be reminded again.

I’m in a real dilemma now, i received the grading process email but i did not receive the post exam survey email, any thoughts?

is this really true? I’m so anxious right now and its getting worse day my day.

02:09 time stamped. And also, LOL.

Don’t feed the troll.

34 days to go … Gotta have some fun until then.

i got it as well, so am i good to update my linkedin and resume to say “I am a Level 2 CFA, and thus able to provide superior returns”?

CFAI timestamp 11:09amPacific

Gmail timestamp 11:10amPacific

> moving on to L3 !!!

What’s curious is as a L3 taker, I got the email and they haven’t even looked at my essays yet (not until week 4). How do I interpret this? 60/60 on the PM?

What a day to be alive.

Don’t let your anxiety overcome your ability to apply common sense.

Don’t troll much . Insitutie might trace you out and blame you with violation of CFA code of ethics

All the members must act with integrity as members and candidates of CFA

IN past institute has warned and put violation on few candidates for discussing exam content over the forum

dont underestimate insitute , they might ask for your Ip and email and send you some warning email :slight_smile:

Yep. There aren’t many Peters around and he has identified himself as number 13.

I am not violating any codes or standards, simply expressing my opinion and views on the program which is not a violation, and I am not disclong any examination content.

I don’t know, man. Spreading false rumors? That’s a pretty risky game you’re playing. You might be getting another email pretty soon too…

I am not spreading false rumors nor claiming that this is what the institute is saying. It is just my opinion on the matter and I clearlery am stating it as my opinion.

You don’t seem so confident about that anymore, based on all those edited posts.

Uh-oh…

I am still confident but people are misinterpreting them. :slight_smile:

You are indeed doing violation . You have all the way spread the rumours in the forum and associated things which are not linked and claimed by insitute

jokes apart this is against the integrity

As I said previously , actions were taken against few candidates in past based on code violation and it can be anything releated to code not specifying to paper content

i would suggest to delete this thread

“After months of hard work and dedication, we know you are eagerly awaiting your failing CFA exam result.”

Is this bad?