Appreciation for this forum

Today, I passed L2. I honestly had thought I failed, but ended up >70 in majority of topics (even Econ and Ethics). This forum helped me round out concepts (looking at you pensions) and get my head straight. Just want to throw out some appreciation for this place and the members who constantly give feedback advice (sometimes it is completely thankless).

I don’t typically post, but I lurk around and flesh out info I need. And its been a huge help. So thank you, anonymous internet forum people; you’re great!

On to L3

I would very much like to second everything that Put_Option has said, well put good sir. Thanks to the senior members on this forum (you very well know who you are). Onto Level 3, much love and best of luck to all. Onward!

This forum is a jewel, seriously. Many people served here, including me, and also many people got served, also including me. Together we are stronger and learn more, hope this just gets better and better.

Hope to see you both more active on the L3 forum!

Congratulations guys.

So much of my strategy comes from learning from other tests takers mistakes on this site as well as successes. How do people do it on their own, with no guidance?

Thank you very much Harrogath! :slight_smile: And yes sir, will do, as soon as that Level III prep commences later this year! :slight_smile:

AF forum is an invaluable tool for learning. What makes the forum are all members. I would encourage all to get more actively involved in the discussions. yes

I may post more regularly for lv 3. I lurked a lot for lv 2, especially for FRA insight, but given the written component in lv 3, communicating on a forum could help your cause come june 2017.

Ditto the above, also a special mention to S2000, whose answers were concise and thought-out every time.

I too get a lot out of this forum and hope I give back just as much as I am getting out of it. I definitely give props to all the people who contributed to this forum over the past 6+ months.

See you guys at level III!

I also thought I failed because of all the discussion here about the subject line of the email. When I saw my phone received an email from CFAI that said anything other than “Congratulations!” for a split second I thought I failed until opening the email. I was not expecting it to state, “Your CFA Exam Result”. I did everything I said I wasn’t going to do: I opened the email right away - in a meeting, no less - and think I even audibly cursed upon seeing the subject title of the email.

But I digress. Aside from the email jargon, this forum has been very helpful! I plan on contributing more in the L3 forum.

You’re very kind.

Thank you AF contributors! I enjoyed the positive vibes and advice on the forum! Now onto L3…

I got a lot of help from this forum, too. When I couldn’t handle any difficult question of CFA, I know I can count on people here to help me figure out the answer