Kaplan Schweser Live Classes

Has anyone ever done the Schweser classes live in person? Do you know if they record the lectures and post them online for viewing later on as well?

I know they did that with the online classes since they were via webcam but I have never done the in person classes before.

Thanks in advance.

Never did the live class–didn’t even know they had one. I don’t see why one would want to do live classes. Better to do the weekly online class.

For that matter, and to answer your second question, I preferred viewing the class online the next day, so I could pause the video to make flashcards and develop the formula sheet.

I did for level 1. They don’t record the actual class you are in, but there are online lectures available that cover the same topics.

The main difference with the live class is there is more Q&A, more digressions, more back and forth where it is necessary, ability to speed up/slow down depending on the temperature of the class. I found it useful but probably wouldn’t have paid for it myself (work reimbursed me).