Wiley CFA Level II material

Hey folks, quick question. I’ve heard Wiley’s Efficient Learning is the way to go for Level II. The website says the material will be available early August 2016, but I still cannot access it. To all the Wiley Level II users, does anybody have an idea as to when it will be released?

Thanks Nix26

https://www.efficientlearning.com/cfa/product-availability-schedule/

• Platinum, Gold, Silver, Self Study courses Available end September 2016
  • Print version 5-Volume Study Guide Available October 2016
  • eBook version Study Guide Available October 2016
  • 11th Hour Guide (print) Available March 2017
  • 11th Hour Guide (eBook) Available March 2017
  • 11th Hour Final Review Course Available March 2017
  • Stand-alone Test Bank (1,900+ questions) Available end September 2016
  • Additional 2 Mock Exams (A-La-Carte) Available March 2017
  • Stand-alone Lecture Video (A-La-Carte) Available October 2016

Does anyone know the prices for the Gold or Silver Self Study Courses for Level II?

I Was going to go for WIley but as usual their schedules are all over the place. I simply don’t trust having all the critical items at the times they say they will come out. They were not even able to provide me a historic video breakdown by lecturer.

For those reasons I have gone with the safe option of Schweser. Ordered everything and had everything shipped out the same day as well as full online access within the hour.

I really dont understand why Wiley take so long to produce everything. Schweser’s organisation skills are unparalleled.

I’m starting to think the same thing… I was checking on the availability for their study material and previously it said it would be available by September… Now they changed it to the END of september

Hey bud, thanks for commenting.

Agreed, I was left with no choice but to select Schweser as well. I remember reading on this forum that Wiley had better lecture videos, but their products are still not ready nor available on the website.

Good luck with the studies!

Yeah I wouldn’t trust Wiley again… I liked their study guides, everything else was a mess!

I trust Wiley. Their Review course are delayed because they have awesome videos. It takes lot of time to prepare those videos.If you watch their videos, it feels like you are attending the class live. It’s no big deal if their review courses are little delayed.