Need advice on Schweser online weekly classes and 5 day review course

I am interested in taking online Schweser classes and later on attend the 5 day review course in NYC for L2. I am not sure if the online classes and the 5 day review course would add value or not. It would be nice to hear from anyone who has either attended the online classes or attended the 5 day review course. Is it really worth spending the money on this or am i better off studying on my own?

I passed L1 in first attempt with Schweser books without any online classes or review courses. Failed L2 - Band 6, used only the curriculum to study. (tbh i really didn’t put in enough hours of study and … failed). :frowning:

I have not done the 5 day review course so am of no help there (sorry!) but as for the videos, I think they are incredibly valuable mostly from the standpoint of keeping you on track. Also, it depends on how you learn. I found the books to be plenty for Level I since it was mostly qualitative and a lot of the information could be inferred by logical thinking. For level II, I did not find that to be the case. I think some of these concepts are dense and can be confusing. If it helps you to have classroom type instruction than the videos should be helpful. Mostly I like that it puts you on a schedule. While the study tips are mostly no brainers (i.e. study more on the higher weighted topics), I thought the weekly “check-in” by way of video lectures reminded me that I was slacking. Unfortunately, I too failed so clearly they did not help enough but to be fair…I fell way behind.

I hope this helps!