How useful is the Qbank for L2?

I am looking at using Schweser for L2 (used only CFAI textbooks for L1) to save time and increase efficiency. The Schweser notes package is $379 and the essential package is $649, which gives you three more mocks and Qbank. I am paying in CAD so the cost is another ~30% on top of that for me. So my question is: are the extra three mocks and Qbank worth the $270 USD? Are the questions vignette style or just stand alone questions? Any other input is appreciated.

I’ld prefer you stick to the EOC questions in the curriculum and Schweser’s EOC questions. It’s not really worth the cost.

EOC questions are very limited in quantity and depth. The EOC questions will never be enough for you to test your knowledge on all the important concepts. The Q-bank is great for drumming in specific concepts and there are a ton of questions so there is high level if repetition too. I would recommend it.

Kaplan isn’t the greatest quality and is supported by a lot of hype. I used only the CFA Institute materials at Level 2 and I thought I was well prepared between the EOCs and online topic tests (and their mock).