Wiley videos vs Videos and notes

Hi guys, I am using Wiley videos together with CFAI EOC and blue boxes exercices for preparing CFA. this is question for those of you who use/have used Wiley videos (elan) so far it is working really well (ECO and QM), for those I had a pdf with the slides available whicg makes the process a lot easier. However, most of the videos now won’t have any pdf available as the instructors “follow the book”. my question is, buying Wiley notes, am I going to see exactly what the instructor is using in the videos? (with te idea of printing the notes on my end to be able to follow? the reason I am asking is that I dont want to buy the notes and then find out that what i see on the notes and what the instructor goes through is different since i would not relyon the notes if it wasn’t for the videos issue. what other approaches do you guys take?

I use their videos and follow along in their books. The instructors teach from the books. Also, when you have the video pulled up, there are notes below which are basically summaries of both the videos and the books. I find it all very helpful.

where exactly do you see the notes below the video? if I’m in ,say, study session 5, I see the video series and play one at the time, all i have below is the rest of study sessions… not sure I’m looking at the right “below”

Did you buy their videos stand alone or did you buy the silver or higher study package?

If you are in the stand alone videos, I don’t think the notes are there. If not, it’s not a big deal… the summaries are very similar to the CFAI ones.

Either way, you should be good using their books to follow along with the videos.

I see thanks! I will end up buying the notes I guess. so far I’m having no problem as I got the slides from some videos, but the ones that go through the notes are not available. finding videos a lot better than just reading notes btw, really useful