What are your plans for post exam freedom?

Its that old thread back again. For me I need a couple of days just planning for all the awesome stuff that I will do. Compared to studying everything would feel good.

Buddy, happy to hear you gave the exam – no logistical hassles I hope in the political situation? I should be getting back to work soon – am dreading it. But, cest la vie!

Going to Barcelona and Rome for vacation. Any advice appreciated.

revisor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going to Barcelona and Rome for vacation. Any > advice Personally, Rome and Barcelona are two of my favourite European cities. Tapas on La Rambla and a visit to the Colluseum are a must. You’ll have a great time, enjoy!

…I am still on vacation in the country where I wrote the exam. -:0)

You shouldn’t be an AF then, but I guess you want to know how we all fared? Have a good time wherever you are, and tell us the location if possible Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …I am still on vacation in the country where I > wrote the exam. -:0)

Oh right. They held the exam even though the strike went through by the opposition. I am really thankful to the local exam coordinators. The night before the exam around 20 buses were burnt by the opposition activists who called the strike.

Btw, around 40-50% of the candidates in Bangladesh deferred their exam or took refund. The candidates who appeared for the exam used 1 of the 3 strategies I am mentioning below 1. Some traveled in ambulances (disguised as patients :P) which are allowed to ply even during strikes. 2. Some came to the exam center at around 6 am. 3. The last group managed living accommodations near the exam center.

kh.asif Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Btw, around 40-50% of the candidates in Bangladesh > deferred their exam or took refund. The candidates > who appeared for the exam used 1 of the 3 > strategies I am mentioning below > > 1. Some traveled in ambulances (disguised as > patients :P) which are allowed to ply even during > strikes. > 2. Some came to the exam center at around 6 am. > 3. The last group managed living accommodations > near the exam center. That’s crazy shit, like the exam is not crazy enough. All the best.

kh.asif Wrote: > 1. Some traveled in ambulances (disguised as > patients :P) which are allowed to ply even during > strikes. Really? That must be one of the weirdest exam stories I’ve ever heard. The sink story is number one, of course.

This bloody thing has been taking up so much of my life in the last 2+ years that I don’t really know how to fill my free time anymore… feel like singing… ‘I just don’t know what to do with myself’!!!

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This bloody thing has been taking up so much of my > life in the last 2+ years that I don’t really know > how to fill my free time anymore… > > feel like singing… ‘I just don’t know what to do > with myself’!! Concur with this in a big way. My brain is so accustomed t ohaving something to focus on all the time that I might have some trouble adjusting back to real life.

Go out and drink… I have a lot of catching up to do.

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This bloody thing has been taking up so much of my > life in the last 2+ years that I don’t really know > how to fill my free time anymore… > > feel like singing… ‘I just don’t know what to do > with myself’!!! Hehe. Sunday I, went to church, played 27 holes of golf, mowed the yard, cleaned the windows, steam vacuumed the whole house and still had time for my moment of Zen. Haven’t used her in almost 3 months, was excited to finally catch up on a movie. http://img708.imageshack.us/i/mancave1.jpg/ http://img155.imageshack.us/i/mancave2.jpg/

Paraguay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFASniper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This bloody thing has been taking up so much of > my > > life in the last 2+ years that I don’t really > know > > how to fill my free time anymore… > > > > feel like singing… ‘I just don’t know what to > do > > with myself’!!! > > Hehe. > > Sunday I, went to church, played 27 holes of golf, > mowed the yard, cleaned the windows, steam > vacuumed the whole house and still had time for my > moment of Zen. Haven’t used her in almost 3 > months, was excited to finally catch up on a > movie. > > http://img708.imageshack.us/i/mancave1.jpg/ > > http://img155.imageshack.us/i/mancave2.jpg/ That’s pretty baller!

I plan to sh** myself until July then go into a depression until January then start studying again.

I flew to California and am going to see U2 tonight. Not a bad start to the summer…

Nothing much so far- it all feels a bit anti-climatic to be honest. I’ve been reading a bit and watching movies- I just need some new hobbies. Boston at the end of August, but not making any big trips until I know if I passed. Then I’m going to Europe for a few weeks to watch soccer.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I flew to California and am going to see U2 > tonight. Not a bad start to the summer… now thats a post exam celebration! kudos