Mi Notes es Su Notes

I have created a simple (and unprofessional) website to post my notes. There are about 35 LOSs that remain blank because I haven’t yet finished transcribing my notes, but I wanted to give people a chance to actually use it before the exam (and hopefully everthing will be up by the end of tomorrow).

There are a few things I should mention:

1. I am NOT selling anything. These are my notes. Use them, or don’t - it makes no difference to me. I will be writing the exam on June 1st just like all of you and this was the best way I could think of to organize my notes. I can get into my reasons if you really care, but I suspect that you don’t. Why am I sharing these for free? I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m Canadian and I don’t know any better. Or, it just might be because these notes are of no value to anyone but me. As I said, use them, or don’t.

2. No copyrights have been violated. Every word on this site is, for better or worse, my own. The only exception to this rule is the LOSs and, as far as I know, it is not a violation of any copyright to quote theses. But please let me know if it is and I will remove them.

3. Many of the notes involve an imaginary dialogue and there is more than a little bit of sarcasm. There might even be a comment or two about the usefulness (or lack thereof) of certain parts of the curriculum. You’ll probably also be able to tell the parts that were written during various states of exhaustion. What can I say? That’s the way my mind works, and it has managed to get me through three university degrees as well as the first two CFA exams. If you like it and find it helpful, I’m thrilled (and I’d even appreciate your feedback). If you don’t like it, I understand that there are other websites on the Internet.

With all that said, enjoy: https://sites.google.com/site/cfalevel3examprep/home

Thank you for this. You’re very kind.

Isn’t it like 4am in the UK? Up early, or never slept?

the latter.

Thanks!

Thanks for this. Much appreciated.

thanks for sharing it !!!

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I will stop holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read them.

Mis apuntes son tus apuntes. =)

Overtired… you are pretty awesome…thanks for d amazing notes… checked out a couple of readings … ur sarcasm is hilarious… :slight_smile: (btw 2 and half years of visiting AF …I have never posted anything …I created a login today just so tht I could tell you that…) …I sincerely hope u pass :))

Thanks, wish you good luck

Thanks!

Hilarious and helpful! Very nice. Best of luck on June 1.

(BTW SPC 5c Record Retention is missing.)

this is pretty nuts

Just a quick note to thank everyone for their kind comments. Also, I have finally finished transcribing my initial notes. However, I will continue to be adding and updating over the next three weeks.

Best wishes to everyone for June 1st.

Hi overtired!

I wanted to thank you for your notes - they are absolutely brilliant. The narrative style, the humor, the pics - especially - SAMURAI – SUMO AIR. Still cannot get that image out of my head

(For those who dont know what I am talking about - check this out - https://sites.google.com/site/cfalevel3examprep/portfolio-performance-evaluation/ss17/reading-41/41f)

Your notes were extremely useful and am happy to let you know that a chunk of the credit for my passing would go to you.

Hope you cleared as well!

Would recommend that all L3 candidates check out the notes - they are fantastic.

Overtired, you’re my hero… THANK YOU!

Hi Overtired…

Thanks for sharing the notes…

Anyone know if these notes helped him pass?

The notes seem pretty damn good.