Current Study Status - would really appreciate some advice

Hi guys and girls,

I just wanted to get some advice around how to proceed from now until the exam. I know it isn’t an original question however still would appreciate guidance. Below are the details of what I have done up to this point.

*Read all the Schweser books (besides Ethics and GIPS).

*Concept Checkers

*Added notes on the Schweser Video On Demand Slides as there are large gaps in my opinion

*Made some large post it notes so I have those definitions in front of me, my wall is starting to look like something from the movie Beautiful Mind…

My general plan is now: -

*2 - 3 weeks -> Go through the BB and EOC questions from the source. Some of you may wonder why I didn’t do this earlier. I was saving them so to speak for closer to the exam like I did for LVL 1 and 2 however during both of those I practiced with the QBANK throughout but this time around I was told by previous CFA Charterholders not to use it for LVL 3.

*7 - 8 weeks -> Work through 2 Schweser exams or 1 past CFA Source exam and cover any further gaps in understanding.

Also has anyone found that the Schweser slides summarise to much or say something totally different than what is in the book which is quite odd considering it is the same company. Then you either have to write out the key points of the LOS yourself or add to the sldie which essentially feels like Schweser haven’t done their job properly.

Thanks.