Wanna know if you passed??? hahahahaha; I cracked the code!!!!!!

Came to this site today to see so many ‘passing’ theories… decided to come up with mine as I didn’t wanna be left behind…

Now log in to see the ‘CFA Program Candidate’ page…

Go to Your candidate resources>click on change test center on the right hand side of the candidate resources side… You will be taken to the ‘CFA Exam Test Centers’ page… scroll down till you see ‘Change My Test Center’ option… click on it…

You now see your account home page… Profile: CFA Program: Membership

Under CFA Program, hit ‘Purchase CFA Curriculum’… There you go… starting thumping your chest like KingKong if you see the last sentence in the page is 'You are not eligible for additional curriculum at the member or candidate rate. To purchase at the public rate, Contact US.'

Now you see, you are not a CFA candidate nor a member anymore; because you PASSSEDDD… in fact, you are the only one who passed based on this theory… You have a right to yell; ‘THE PASS RATE IS 0.004%’…

Now that you know it, (spanking you softly), go back to what you were doing before confirming your PASS… hihihihihihi!!!

haa unopenga iwe

Wtf is that? is that the language you used for the AM session?

hahahahaha!

Chigedi zabbra e Chizi

I saw the same message you’re mentioning but at the same time I am sure I failed. Is there any who sees a different message?

Wtf is that? is that the language you used for the AM session?

^ haha!

I’m still laughing!!

Now, separate question, where are you from? I’ve only known one person to use the hinihihihihi in excitement. A nice girl from Guam.

It is time the analyst forum open up a new bucket called “dating”

IcebreakerH should read this one…

He commented already lol He wonders if anyone saw anything different. If this guy is a troll he is doing a great job!