When does the actual 2015 exam get posted?

dying to see their answers

Generally late December.

really? I didn’t care much at all after I passed and got my charter.

let’s face it, you’ll forget most of what you were forced to memorize in short order

I hope to see the exam soon too.

Admin, I would like to ask your opinion regarding discussion of the 2015 exam after it has been posted by the CFAI. Are we allowed to discuss it if we took that exam in June. I am asking because we all signed a pledge not to disclose exam material after the exam. It may sound like a stupid question on the surface but please consider this possibility: CFA graders decided to give all candidates full credit on one essay question because it was deemed to be unfair. CFAI never meant to disclose that but a few members of this forum deduce that by comparing what they wrote on that question, what the suggest anwers says, and how they actually scored.

By discussing CFA level 3 morning exam here, we may unintentionally reveal information privy to 2015 candidates and CFAI. I suspect that we are required to keep our mouth shut even if the material has been made public.

Once the morning questions are available to the public, you’re free to discuss them.

Not sure if this has been made known elsewhere, but I just checked the CFAI website and the morning portion with guideline answers is now available.

can you provide the link, I can not find it

Sure.

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Pages/level_III_exam_prep.aspx#examples

Scroll down to “Examples of Level III Exam Questions”, a little below this section title you will see the “Current candidates: log in for more recent Level III exams…”, click the link, log in and you should be directed to the exam guideline answers for the past three years including 2015.

Confirmed posting of 2015 level 3 morning exam. I am going to re-do the exam without looking at the answer key, and then see for myself how I fared.

thank you

Did they take it down? Does anyone else get the “Reserved Access” page saying ‘Your account profile does not permit you to access the page you are trying to reach’?

CFAI again prematurely posting things they don’t mean to yet be public?

Same here

It seems to be doing the “your account profile does not permit you to access the page” if you are not a CFA candidate…

(So all charterholders who even want to look at the exam are not permitted?)

cpk123 that seems to be the case. I was able to access as I’m signed up for 2016.

That’s odd. Sorry you guys are having trouble accessing it. I passed Level III this year, thus I can’t be considered a candidate but I still can access the morning exam and answers.

It’s too bad they aren’t allowing us access. I just wrapped up L3 this year as well and so I was hoping to have access so I could try and answer the questions today and see how I would fare.

Ridiculous!

If its not a violation, i’d love to see it! Got my charter this August, and have been interested in seeing the moring sesh.

Gents, let’s not open this can of worms. CFA staff members are certainly monitoring this forum 24/7.

Violation of CFA candidate pledge or not, re-distributing of materials from CFAI most likely is a violation copyright laws. Just wait until CFAI has made the 2015 exam available to the general public. How can you tell when this happens? If you can find the exam on CFAI’s website through the Google search “CFA contains actual past exam questions”, it is open to the public.

^ that search via Google or CFAI wesite gets you here => https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Pages/sample_questions.aspx

However, you can only get there by way of search (not drilling down through CFAI website links), and only 2012 is available for viewing (2013 & 2014 return “Page Not Found.”