As Requested: Terminator Posted Revived

HAHA I revived it last year too :0) almost the say day As Requested: Terminator Posted Revived Posted by: bigwilly (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: May 7, 2007 06:24PM Author: ralphmacchio Date: Friday, May 6 @ 2:36 pm I have a morning ritual that I go through before every big exam. I call it “The Terminator”. First, I crouch down in the shower in the classic “naked terminator traveling through time” pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed to the exam as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

bigwilly, how do you find time - i m so nervous all i can think of is formulas, gips and IPS.

“The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.” Best line Especially “my terminator leg”

lol…

Bump. You are a merciless killing machine!!! Good luck from all of us on the other side.

Watch that shower curtain! Hasta la vista.

Is it a violation to take the exam naked? Where is it mentioned in the text?

haha take the exam naked!! I think you wouldn’t make it to exam and get arrested for public indecency which is breaking the law which essentially means you would be breaching / Violating the code of ethics “knowledge of the Law” Vegas jokes aside how are you feeling this year? prepared? I am looking at next year as I barley studied this year due to personal and work reasons…hope you get through this year bud. Cheers NVC

NVC: Same here. I could not start until middle of May. Before that I looked at the notes and text here and there but not that seriously. The CFA thing killed my confidence big time. I am focusing on not doing any simple/stupid mistakes this time. Anyway, good luck bud. You will definitely pass this test tomorrow.

Hilarious haha I will do “The Terminator” tomorrow.

Why do you predict future when you are FROM there? You are fully equipped with material information along with terminator leg.

I started laughing while the moderator was going over the rules just thinking about this! Still kills me.

bumped because we need the motivation

Thats very funny…!

lol~!

No violation for girls. It would decrease the passing rate a lot.

Public nudity is not illegal in San Francisco. Maybe you can take the CFA exam naked there. However, if you get a boner, it becomes illegal. Then it becomes indecency or something.

bump