Bud Light Presents:

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius (Real men of genius) Today we salute you, Mr. Level III Forum Regular. (Mr. Level III Forum Regular) Since 2007 you have given it your all. Over 1,200 posts and countless hours spent patrolling the unofficial electronic database of hell. At your desk, your Institute approved calculator never more than 20 inches away, you work tirelessly to ensure no post goes unanswered. (Must answer all these questions!) Religiously you sit, day in day out, eager to distribute a healthy mix of common sense, detailed analysis, and welcome sarcasm. One minute, you smack down a newbie. The next, you post a ridiculous score north of 86. The next, you completely crack. (“I’m a freaking basket case.”) Still, without you, we would not remember how to spell asynchronous, let alone what the hell it means. There is no LOS too complex, too obscure, or too irrelevant, for your swift justice. Bottom line, you award points, one topic at a time. Your jedi command of the curriculum is rivaled only by Yoda himself. (Pass this level, you must!) Dollar safety margin – clarified in two lines. Reverse cash and carry – simplified in one organized thread, complete with example. Last minute quick points – an eagerly awaited gift that fills lurkers with sheer confidence. When to take that mock? Pen or pencil? Red Bull? How to dress myself? – you have it covered. (Dubbs said to bring a jacket!) So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Level III Forum Regular, because in three lines you can teach a third grader how to evaluate the credit risk of a receiver swaption. And in the end, the AF pass rate swells with your successful efforts to shrink the volumes of complex material down to a manageable, dare I say enjoyable, community experience. I salute you. (Mr. Level Tha ree Forum Reg u lar)

I am now ready.

They might not be able to brew good tasting beer, but damn it they have some great marketing people.

This brought a tear to my eye.

Terrible beer, great advertising. I personally am a fan of Tiger beer.

**Insert Mcleod81’s name here**

i think this is my favorite one of the three years, slouis. way to close it down, man. just classic. “dubbs said to bring a jacket”. LOL.

I almost forgot I needed to do this. I have this thing about sticking with something if it works. Each year I get a slice of pizza, eat lunch at my desk and post a Bud Lite knockoff. Sorry to beat that joke to death. But I have to stick with that routine. You just can’t mess with that now. I liked the freecreditreport.com one last year. I couldn’t stop singing that for weeks.

lol! Classic…

greatest post ever

Awesome STL, well done.

Perfect slouiscar, just perfect. It is you who deserves a salute for bringing some humor to our lives right now. Thanks.

Every year. The guy is solid.

like clockwork…this and the pledge are musts!

i honestly almost started crying. this is the beginning of the end of our time on af.com.

bravo

wow! awesome:)

Bump! I just heard a ‘Bud Light Presents’ commercial and laughed out loud, not at the commercial, but at the stroke of brilliance above. Don’t mind me, waiting for results is making me loopy.

Slouiscar - anyway I can talk you into saluting one of the level 3 graders?

if you’re bored - http://thefuntimesguide.com/2004/10/bud_light_real.php