FRM November 2016 results

Anyone else nervous? When GARP says results “by” the 3rd, do they actually come that day (CFAI style) or do they come no later than that day (CAIA style)?

Happy new year and good luck to all those FRM candidates waiting in news.

Last year I checked the results on garp.org and they were out by 12AM but that`s before receiving the email. Keep an eye on the exam results tonight on their official website. Good Luck!

Exam Registered For FRM Exam Part II

Registered On June 9, 2016

Exam Date November 19, 2016

Exam Results Coming Soon.

I’m waiting on Part 2 results. The banner message changed from saying “You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2019” to “Your enrollment will expire on November 2021” Auspicious signs, I hope! It still says Coming Soon under exam results, though.

Checking BT forums, it seems for Part 1, some candidates now see their banner message saying “You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2020.”

Yeah, I’m a part I candidate and my results say that I have until November 2020 to pass Part II. Some folks say they don’t see that message, so who knows.

I’m skeptical.

Im a part 2 candidate and mine now says:

Reminder:

Your enrollment will expire on November 2021

Whatever the hell that means…I’m hoping that’s good considering it doesn’t mention having to pass part 2 at all…

I am also a Part 1 candidate. I see a new message now. It says -

"Reminder:

You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2020. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

Fingers crossed.

Got my result…passed part 2!

Passed Part 1. WOOT!

Passed Part 1 with 1,2,1,1

CFA L2 work was definitely a big help. However I came out of the FRM exam thinking I had screwed up the timing totally. Also there were maybe 5-8 questions I completely guessed.

Passed Part 2, but will continue to be bitter about the design of the test questions.

Couldn’t agree more…!!

Passed FRM - Part 1.

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if the ‘Exam Result - Passed’ section under the My Programs tab on GARP’s site is not just a glitch?

Unfortunately when I click on ‘View exam results’ it just loads to a blank page, which leads me to believe the ‘Passed’ section could be a glitch.

Thanks!

Based on what I read from the May 2016 exams, the Pass/Fail comes before the Letter and Quartiles.

So, it would be accurate?!

Thanks a ton for replying!

Should not be a glitch - people are reporting failing grades on Bionic Turtle.

Quartile results are out…I got 1,1,1,1,1 - 1s across the board for both parts! :smiley:

One of those luckiest days, clocked not more than 150hrs, read only Schweser. I was sure I would fail. On the contrary a seeming pass in LII turned out to be a fail.

Passed with 1-1-2-1 (first attempt)

I think my inclination for quant and also my CFA LII knowledge must have helped somehow. Will take Part II in Nov, now I am focused at L2 with all guns blazing.

Passed part one

Failed Part 2. I think I deserve it because I didnt put in enough time.. Im doing it this May and will start studying from mid Feb till May 20th roughly.