Part 1: Too easy this time around?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
lankylint's picture

How did everybody do?

Adnanjee's picture

Yes. it was easy for me as well or may be i studied well. hehe.. Still time management was an issue. I had to guess a couple..But it was good exam and i felt great about it.. after leaving the site..

Regards
Adnan
Dubai, UAE

Penny-wenny's picture

i feel so and so about how i have done and can’t say i found it too easy. i think i passed though (perhaps 1 section 1st quartile, 2 sections 2nd quartile, and 1 3rd quartile). Either way I will not be taking this exam again and that’s for sure! 4 hours exams is grueling and I think that by itself my lead even someone who is very well prepared to errors and I don’t care for taking that chance again….
anyway good luck everybody with your results!!

lankylint's picture

Everyone kept telling me how difficult it was and kept scaring me into studying.

I guess it worked in my favor. I was able to finish the paper relatively quickly. I think I had a reasonable basis for 99% of the questions. Might have taken a guess on 1-2.

Overall, I found the paper lesser than my expectations. I think the pass rates should stay >50%

lankylint's picture

And for everybody who thinks schewser doesn’t prepare you enough, THINK AGAIN.

I could easily relate all the questions to the material covered in the schweser books. Some lateral thinking was involved, yes. But, they covered it all.

shadEs's picture

YES, it was easy. However, I did literally miss the last “TWENTY QUESTIONS”. I don’t know what does missing 20 questions mean… but If i score about 70% on the first 80 questions and than I score 10% on the last 20 questions (the ones that I arbitrarily filled) … I do not see any chances for passing :(

lankylint's picture

You didn’t get enough time to finish all 100?

shadEs's picture

I think that I am sick today :( … i was dizzy and exhausted during the exam! My memory, focus, and speed were low… I reached through question number 80 and there was about 15 minutes before the exam time out. I filled random answers the last 15 or 20 questions!! Plus, of these that I answered, I would say that maybe some 20 or 30 questions I wasn’t sure about the answer… I am tremendously mad about my situation since I spent more than 500 hours studying for this and I was scoring high on all practice tests; even during the exam I knew that the questions seemed easy but my brain couldn’t function properly … I wonder if I have any chances to pass :(

lankylint's picture

Don’t worry about it. Lots of candidates have passed unexpectedly.

I was sleep deprived myself. But, I managed to complete the paper ahead of time. An hour maybe.

I think I was in game mode from solving a 1000 questions in the past 3 days

Adnanjee's picture

Well… lankylint you are awesome.. u did well. extremely well..

I am glad that i was all ok.. But agree with shades that time was an issues and last 10 question had to be in a hurry.. But i knew the answers.. :)

Regards
Adnan
Dubai, UAE

lankylint's picture

I did notice that the questions were getting progressively more difficult and tricky. The final few took me a lot longer than others.

I also found that I used to calculate a lot of values and realize that none are needed because it was a trick question.

shadEs's picture

when i was skimming the questions, i knew that they were easy for sure! I can tell – but had no time. Well, it would be surprising if I pass, but if I pass – that would be something haha :) I am glad for all of you guys who did well in the exam, it was easier indeed.

lankylint's picture

I think the passing score should be around 60 correct. Don’t worry shadEs, you’ll be fine.

Adnanjee's picture

Hi Guys.. So how would we know about the passing scores…?

Regards
Adnan
Dubai, UAE

Subscribe toComments for "Part 1: Too easy this time around?"