Research reports by investment banks

Hi Everyone,

I need some help regarding one report about gold investment that i created a few days back. I mentioned some gold price forecasts in my report by some leading investment banks for 2014 but i did not mentioned the direct source of those figures e.g.

Sr No

Analyst

Gold price expected as at 31st Dec 2014

Goldman Sachs

1,050$

JP Morgan

1,263$

BNP Paribas

1,095$

Deutesche Bank

1,141$

I got these figures from articles on MarketWatch and other similar websites that referred to the original reports from these investment banks. Now i need to refer to the original reports in my report but i can’t seem to find them online. Can any one help me with that ? I would be really grateful… :slight_smile:

Do you have access to a Bloomberg terminal? Good chance you can access at least some of these through that. Otherwise, you can always just email the different managers and ask. If you are working for a firm which invests in gold or are a potential private wealth client then they will be happy to tallk to you. If you are a student doing this for a project, then I’d imagine they won’t be so forthcoming.

Thanks Carsen for the feed back. I work in ME, not sure if bloomberg is that widely used here. I need the information to prepare a report on “Hold or Sell” decision for a huge investment in gold. Should i send email to the managers of each bank or to the analysts who referred to the reports in their articles ?

Is there any website where i can register so that they can send me periodic reports from these investment banks rather than purchasing reports from these banks individually ?