Macau Gaming

Anybody getting involved here? Looks like a nice opportunity with a lot of these stocks down 30 or 40% on the corruption crackdown, which is arguably (but likely, IMO) a temporary hiccup. Also, margins may go up as these move away from the junket to the average gambler.

Down 30 or 40%, yet not a ‘‘cheap’’ sector on many metrics.

Long MPEL and LVS. I buy the long term story of a supersized Vegas still at its infancy. Should benefit from the growth of the Chinese middle class in the decade to come.

As you put up, beyond the horrendous DICJ numbers of the last few months, the mix is slowly shifting to the mass market. This segment will in my opinion remain Supply driven for the forseeable horizon. All the new resorts set to open in 2015 should be a nice catalyst for the awaited return to GGR growth. Now, the gamble is on ‘‘who will get new tables allocated by the regulatory authorities’’?

My money is on LVS.

been playing WYNMF for 2 yeras

Agree on Sands, but (especially since you’re in the Philippines) Sands China is a more direct Macau play than LVS. Galaxy Enertainment too. Why get involved in the US gaming assets at all?