Arbitrage Discovered

freakin insane

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-02-27/arbitrage-discovered

Wtf was that all about

That’s an amazing find for that guy. Well done to him.

Lmao, I did a similar thing in high school. We had a stock market competition in econ class that was run through a site that’d keep all stocks at their closing prices until the market re-opened. All you had to do was wake up early and buy all the biggest after-market gainers from the day before, before the market re-opened. Was a good time until too many ppl found out about it and the competition was canceled. :frowning:

Quite something - I’d love to see the look on mark wilson’s face when he realised the depth of this hole

Not to brag, but I’ve got a similar thing going. The vending machine in the break room charges 1.00 for a bag of Hot Tamales. The bag contains around 35 pieces. There is also a little .25 candy machine that sells peanut M+M’s and Hot Tamales. Each quarter gets a guy 17-19 Hot Tamales. It’s been really difficult getting anyone to buy my Ziploc baggies of 35 Hot Tamales for $1.00 but when they do, that’s a free 30-40 Hot Tamales in my pocket. The only downside is that the vending machine often spits out 2 and 3 or even 4 items for the price of 1, so my competition is offering a bonus gift.

this is one of my favorite comments I’ve come across on AF