apple watch killer

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mobvoi/ticwatch-2-the-most-interactive-smartwatch?ref=nav_search

Fitbit didn’t kill the apple watch. This won’t kill the apple watch either. People buy apple watches because it’s an “apple watch”. It doesn’t really fall in the wearables category, much like the Iphone or Macbook don’t fall in the cellphone or laptop category. There can be no other explanation for why people would buy apple products over others that basically do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

Yeah, eWatch is a fashion accessory. Who are we kidding? If you are a person who really cannot be bothered to take your phone out to check all those things… I am not sure I would want to be your friend…

So if we accept that functionality is, at best, a novelty, then the best selling watch is the most fashionable one, which is at the moment the Apple Watch.

"Mobvoi is an innovative AI company with in-house voice search technologies: speech recognition, natural language understanding, vertical search and proactive search. In October 2015, Mobvoi closed series-C round financing led by Google Inc.

Our mission is to redefine the interaction between humans and machines."

Why do they need a kickstarter?

I don’t believe in it one bit.

Can’t trust a 26 yo investment advisor and what the hell is a personal shopper?

Srsly tho, the apple watch is already dead.