What Dividend stocks to buy in 2017

Investing in top-quality dividend stocks is what a lot of successful investors do over their lifetimes. This class of investor has just one goal in mind while picking investments: stability in a company’s cash flow generation. Keeping these factors in mind, I’ve put together a basket of long-term dividend stocks for 2017.

These picks are some of the great American companies that are crucial parts of our modern economy. They have a leading position in their markets, with a long and proven track record of rewarding investors with higher dividend payments.

Some of the stocks worth owing according to me is :

1. The Coca-Cola Co

The Coca-Cola Co (NYSE:KO) owns some of the most popular beverage brands. The biggest proof of its successful business strategy is that the world’s most successful income investor, Warren Buffett, is on board. Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRK.A) owns more than nine percent of Coca-Cola.

The company increased its quarterly dividend in February by six percent to $0.35 per share. At today’s price, KO stock has an annual dividend yield of 3.28%. In the past 10 years, the company’s quarterly dividend payment has more than doubled.

1. Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) stock is my favorite pick in the technology space. The reason I prefer MSFT stock over other technology companies is that this stock has great growth potential, with a remarkable dividend-paying history that hardly any technology company can match. Microsoft stock has an annual dividend yield of 2.58%, beating the average dividend yield of S&P 500 companies of just below two percent. During the first quarter of 2017, the company announced an eight-percent increase in its quarterly dividend to $0.39 per share and a new share repurchase program, authorizing up to $40.0 billion in share repurchases.

Source: Best Dividend Stocks

Any Opinion on what to buy??

CINF

EQGP bros

SPYD

I would prefer going to tech stocks in 2017. The nasdaq is going to do good in future.

For 2017 there is no major driver of growth in sight and the risk of another recession increasing. In this environment of high volatility and low returns, it makes sense to look for the best long-term dividend stocks that generate consistent free cash flows, maintain quality balance sheets, and have the potential to protect their long-term earnings and dividend growth in the event of an economic shock.

Hence, the best dividend stocks to invest in 2017 for me are WMT, KO and PG