Best Weed Investment

What’s the best, speculative, cannabis producing company to invest in. Tell me.

There have been a couple threads on it.

I scanned the whole space last year, and it’s a disaster of made up financials. Like if American “pink sheets” and Chinese A-shares had a bastard retard baby, that would be pot stocks. I’m pretty okay with risk, but this stuff was beyond anything I would touch. Someone on here was into TRTC, an equipment producer not a grower of weed, that almost seemed like a real company.

Best to purchase physical.

I used to own SMG, but I sold it recently to finance another investment. I still think it is the best way to get exposure. You sure now is the time, with Sessions as potential AG? I haven’t really been paying attention, but odds of a crackdown are pretty strong, no?

That was me. I owned that a little while back.

Since there aren’t any listed companies that actually grow pot, the best you can do is find those that would benefit from legalization. Companies that make growing equipment that’s pretty specialized towards marijuana, for example.

It’s a lot harder to make money in the space now because the upside shock the pot stocks experienced every time another state made it legal is diminishing. Basically, you’re taking a flyer on positive headline risk because most of the actual companies you’re investing in are scams.

So, watch out for that.

Edit: Regarding Sessions as our new AG…I doubt he cracks down on the states that have legalized it. It’s too late in the game to roll it back. 27 states and D.C. have legalized it in some form or another. Polls indicate about 60% of voters favor legalization for at least medical purposes (I believe the last polling for rec use was just north of 50%). And Trump stated he doesn’t really care about it, but who knows what the hell he’ll do.

^ agreed StL, I cant see pot being a priority despite his personal views. Would seem like a massive waste of resources and he would be ripe for criticism over something pretty silly. Would be smarter to use that political capital elsewhere. As a president you only get to put your weight behind a few things, if Trumps AG went after pot there is not a shot in hell he would win reelection.