2Pac at Coachella

mind=blown

would you pay to see a “live” concert performed by holographic images of your favorite dead artist?

Depends on whether they are willing to sign autographs.

No, his “music” sucks just as bad now as when he was alive.

But Snoop Dogg was also there. It’s not just a hologram performance.

Dem is fightin wordz! Whatchu listen to? Willie Nelson?

Holy shit. I would take Tupacs Hologram over Justin Bieber any day.

That’s like saying you’d take a gas station burrito over a human turd any day.

I appreciate that you would rather listen live to a fan favorite Cody Matherson, immortalized in this timeless classic album cover: http://www.regrettablemusic.com/38/can-i-borrow-a-feelin/

that’s why my question was not pharased as “would you pay to see a 2Pac hologram in concert” - but your favorite artist’ hologram. the technology seems to be there, the videos from Coachella are stunning

Well if they have to be dead then I would say there are so many

Miles Davis

Benny Goodman with full orchestra

Frank Sinatra at the Sands

Origonal Doobie Brothers

And though not dead as likely to never be seen together - Creedence Clearwater revival

Wow, shocked at all the Tupac hate. That video gave me chills. I thought this would be a much more pro-Tupac crew.

I’m such a sucker for the Beatles, I would probably go for a John Lennon show. Thecodont’s list isn’t too bad, either.

man you guys must be old…i myself have heard all 2pac albums pre death…not my fave rapper but he has some classics…

Real question is would the rest of Nirvana play behind a hologram Kurt Cobain.

Tupac is/was the best rapper ever. You have to listen to all his sh!t to appreciate what he’s all about. The songs that got played on the radio were probably his worst material.