Berkshire Hathaway 2012 meeting pictures!

Here are the photos I’ve got of the annual meeting (album, 21 pics), as well as of Buffett’s office building and house (IT’S NOT STALKING IF YOU’RE NOT CAUGHT).

I apologize for the crappy quality on a few of these; I was working with a digital camera with a broken viewfinder (discovered after packing it), meaning I had no idea how they would come out. Regardless, it gives you an idea of the scale of the meeting, as well as some of the exhibits there. Also, I derped out some of the faces of people I was there with. You can, however, see me inthis picture, peeking out of the See’s Candy old-timey car. I look pretty good.

If you missed it, here’s my incomplete coverage of the 2012 meeting itself:

Pre-meeting / opening video

Part 1 of Q & A

Part 2 of Q & A

Good stuff man,

Buffett’s house is pretty ho-hum for such a rich guy

I knew his house was nothing special, but am really surprised how close it is to the road. Not much in the way of visible security either.

appreciate all your hard work…but no pics of Becky Quick? what about Charlie Munger? any pics of him?

WB loves the insurance industry. He probably wants people to break in and steal his stuff.

Pics of Charlie Munger here and here. Again, not great quality. Pics of Becky Quick here.

did you chat it up with other value investors while you were there?

I did, indeed. Between my inbound and outbound flights, the meeting itself, and drinking downtown on Friday and Saturday night, I met quite a few nice finance folks. Except we weren’t talking stocks. Mostly, we were buying each other beer or playing cutthroat or BS’ing the bachelorette party that ended up tagging along with us.

I used to love to play cutthroat. I have one buddy who would always pocket one or two of his balls before remembering that he had to target the other two players’ balls.

I want to be Buffett in the picture of him with the hot Nebraska cheerleaders that’s on the front page of the site.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000088395&play=1

new charlie munger interview!!! this guy is awesome…be warn, charlie gets with Becky Quick…

I was in section 214, we must have been pretty close to eachother based on your first picture.

Yep. We were in last row back in 214 for the first half of the day. Second half we moved up a little since it was less crowded.

it wasn’t meant to be…