Question: How many times can you postpone Jury Duty?

The last time I postponed it, in ‘hindsight’ I didn’t have too. Now I do have to postpone it.

I didn’t know you could postpone jury duty.

Anyway perk of me not being a US citizen…can’t vote therefore can’t be summoned for jury duty. Can’t have those crazy Canadians on juries.

Just tell them that you are racist against all minorities and religions aside from your own.

Word. Bigotry will get you bounced.

It probably varies by state, but in California, you can postpone as many times as you want, provided that the total postponement doesn’t exceed 9 months. You can probably get exemptions if you have a serious reason, like I don’t know… giving birth or something.

But you’re not working now right, lockheed? Maybe you can find the time.

I wouldn’t pass, but that’s just me. I would love to send someone with Bubba in the showers: “here’s your soap, bro.”

I"m not sure there is a limit, but I have deferred a couple of times because I was travelling. They were very quick to hit me up again though.

Call them. Pick a date certain. Preferably the Friday before a 3 day weekend. Lawyers do not want to start a trial then. Is it a one day and done if you don’t get put on a jury.

LMFAO