How much ALCOHOL do you drink

It appears apparent from this forum that Russians are heavy drinkers, we are conceived while drunk, born already drunk, drink daily (including mornings), and ofcourse die out of drinking with the bottle in the hand just as a reminder of how much we like drinking.

I’m not against this stereotype as long as it is funny because I like to laugh. Hopefully all of you do.

However, despite me being drunk almost 24/7 sometimes i like to know how my American fellows do, as for me this country is 200 years ahead of the rest of the world, and I have always been mesmerised by American dream and how much it means to Americans.

Taking opportunity of Americans being friendly and chatty here (which if great), I would like all of you (not only Americans) to post your average weekly consumption of alcohol. Obviously this period of a week will not work very much for us (we prefer daily measures), but it will be interesting. in the end i will also say how much I consume.

Typically 2 beers per week plus a glass of wine. On special occasions I might have a shot of hard liquor, typically scotch, but sometimes a good rum or cachaça (sometimes in a cocktail like a pisco sour or mojito).

And no fapping allowed bc GF wants it all for herself.

I drink 4 craft beers on weekends. I realized that each beer = 1 mile run.

I very rarely drink. Probably averages out to less than one beer per week.

I think it’s also bad to compare, unless you’re getting “really” scientific. For example, one Leviathan Imperial Stout is not the same as one Coors Light.

I drink every day while I’m out chasing tail. It’s fun. Where’s my man Lock to chime in! This is AF AA part 2!

Hmm…this is a tough one. There’s a huge variance depending on what I have going on. If I had to determine a typical week, I’d say about 30 beers, four bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne, and half a bottle of vodka.

Beers are for Friday and Sat night. Wine during the week. Champagne on Sundays. Vodka at the pool during the weekend days.

Edit: Those are domestic light beers though.

Please don’t get so nerdy ahaha.

If someone feels that this thread lacks comparability, please post % together. However I think this is stupid.

Beer is beer (4-5%), those who drink stronger beer are outliers that can be ignored.

hmmm…not much anymore.

One year back it was almost a quarter a day.now barely touch the stuff.

3 pints on a fri,1 on a sat. that’s it. Also, the 3 pints on a fri are enough to get me high now

I have an ice cold beer after supper during the week and get crazy on the weekends and have two maybe three. In college it several multiples of that.

Every weekday, a glass of red wine or if it is too hot - a couple of light beers. Beginning Thursday evening, which is essentially the start of the weekend, I substitute this for gin and vodka-based cocktails.

When I drink, I drink.

Probably only once or twice a month though.

I shoot for 1 glass red daily. makes falling asleep feel nice, and hopefully good for heart.

damn I sound old.

I now drink very infrequently, so probably averages out to 2 beers per month and maybe 1 glass of wine per month. I don’t drink anything harder than beer or wine due to a very bad experience when I was a teenager (the smell and taste still make me gag). When I was in college and my 20’s, I averaged about 2 cases of beer per week with 4 or 5 trips to the “century club” during those years.

A friend of mine, her grandmother lived to be 104 years old. She drank a glass of red wine every day for over 70 years. I’ve taken up the practice myself.

I drink nothing alcholic. But water, I drink like a gallon a day.

Wow, I’m surprised, I’m one of the heavier drinkers of those who responded. Usually, I consider myself just a teatotaller.

Most weeks I don’t drink Sunday - Wednesday. Then 1 or 2 beers Thursday and Friday. Then on Saturday at 4:00 or so it is martini hour. That is about it. And those are gin martinis. Newsflash: calling something served in a martini glass and ending the word with “tini” does not make it a martini. All that vodka based nonsense has got to stop.

I’ve significantly cut back on my drinking this year. I don’t think I’ve had any hard alcohol and plan to keep it that way. I’ve had some beer, but mostly when visiting friends out of town. Last year and most years before that, I was averaging probably a fifth of whiskey every weekend.

I drink in a similar fashion to TRH - hardly ever but when i do i def binge.

Should post age too. 32

I drink roughly a case of beer a week during summer. Last weekend I went out with a group on Friday to a BYO, on Saturday hung out with folk on a roofdeck then went to a baseball game and on Sunday went to a wedding where I didn’t have to say anything. I’m sure I drank a case over those three days.