MILF

Yes, I said it - MILF!

You almost never hear a girl talks about it, but many guys loooove to share their (sex) stories with older ladies and i always wonder why.

I can understand if you brag about the popular girl in school, the aspiring model, the foreign exchange student, the “young” teacher in highschool even… but does middle-aged mother of 2 really give guys the bragging right?

I am saying this because I have heard several stories already from guy friends, all are similar (i am questioning their authenticity at this point), it always happened when they were 19-21, met a mother of 2 in her 40s, and did it in her mini van or something… and usually the MILF is older than their actual mothers. Of course, the MILFs always want to be an on-going things, but the guys refuse because “they just aren’t that exciting in bed”.

So… yah, why is it such a proud story to share, guys??

NANA

They are experienced in bed and don’t believe in the fairy tale prince charming anymore. Their sex drives are usually higher at that age too and if you find the right one…she’d be happy to only be your f buddy.

You’ll know when you get there. :wink:

google

My friends – Why is it MILF instead of MILTH? Then the opposite would be FILTH. MILF sounds like horny broken English And its opposite – some old fart’s shwing-wish Doesn’t a MILF really come with stretch marks? And its opposite – pedophile caustic remarks? Would a distinguished woman really want the MILF crown? When its opposite is just balding and run-down? Philosophically curious, Faithless.

Just a guess - when a guy is younger, it’s more difficult to score with any woman. Guys just get better with age (in women’s eyes) anyway, as they accumulate more money, power and confidence. So a young man-child scoring with an older experienced woman means she preferred him over the old silverbacks.

I can’t verify “the MILFs always want to be an on-going things, but the guys refuse”. Sometimes it’s the other way around, she was curious but doesn’t want to put up with his immaturity. Maybe the guys told you they dumped the MILFs to avoid telling you they were the dumpees.

Guess again… the surprising fact is that, the guys who told me this are both REALLY cute and good-looking, they have no problem picking up women, they are also the confident kind of guy - NOT shy young men curious for sex and have no other option but to pick up older women (or get picked up by them).

Milfs are forward. They don’t beat around the bush. In bars or clubs, they will approach a guy they want and not wait for the guy to come to them.

Theoretically, a woman of any age can be like that. Depends on personality.

I believe the major appeal of MILFs is they will not require any sort of commitment from a guy.

My understanding is that women don’t hit their ‘sexual peak’ until about 45, while with males it’s like 18. I have only heard this through hearsay/anecdotal evidence, so I cannot verify its veracity. My guess (never having had a MILF of my own) is that it’s a few years younger for women, and a few years older for men. Still, you figure 20-25 and 35-40. Either way, that’s one reason why males want the older ladies.

I think for men it’s a feeling of accomplishment (I’m the best for everyone). I would add perhaps also to feel “cultured,” as it would appear that us men are interested in “trying anything once.” Young, old, in addition to white, black, asian, middle eastern, etc.

But I agree with KRNYC about the MILFs… (I think) When you’re a MILF, you have the kid(s) to take care of, and assuming you’re single, they take up most of your time. So when you get out into a social scene, you may just want the D. They think that a younger man would (likely) not want a commitment.

I think yall are confusing MILF with Cougar. MILF’s are just mothers I’d love to f***. Generally in their mid/late 20’s, but smokin hot with the baby boobies and all that. Cougars are just prowling for young meat.

Cougars can be MILFs too! They just gotta be old haha

What is the minimum age to be considered a cougar anyway? Back in the day it used to be like 40 or 45, but I feel like that “limit” has been dropped to like 35

I actually meant it’s appealing to guys not to commit. But I think you are right. It goes both ways:)

You got it all wrong.

Puma (AKA pre-cougar) - 20s/early 30s

Cougar - 35+

MILF - any female with kid(s)

Jaguar - 50+

Panther - Females who like older men

Milfs are a lot more agressive and also have more experience on how the game is played. You will understand 10 years from now if you’re still single.

MIFLs are a conquest. Just like you see good looking guys hook up with black chicks, deaf chicks, short chicks, tall chicks, etc. They do it so they can say they did it.

Nah… I’ll just get a bird then…

Effing games!

You will always be a sucker for a cute guy with a nice smile! A bird doesn’t make you feel hot inside.

Maybe. But I’ll never go for it! Esp knowing that I am just a conquest.

Although who know how hormones will f…k up my personality by then…

I don’t understand the point of this thread. By definition, a MILF is attractive (hence the ILF). Young men, or men of any age, like to have sex with attractive women. MILFs are easier to have sex with then younger women and are often more aggressive. The question answers itself.

I would not agree 100%… “Mother I’d like to fck,” not “mother I’d like to fck, who also happens to be attractive.” Most of the time sure, they will be attractive, but they don’t have to be.