Russian women are notoriously sexual. Stop judging them.

As pictures of Team Russia’s female Olympians in racy underwear go viral – and raise many an eyebrow – Russian-born women living in the UK plead with the world not to judge. Stripping off just isn’t the taboo we think it is, discovers Louisa Peacock

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10622670/Winter-Olympics-Sochi-2014-Russian-women-are-notoriously-sexual.-Stop-judging-us.html

Waiting kr to confirm with racy underwear pic.

kr is ruski?

I wonder how many of them Putin banged.

Russian women make American women, on average, looks so fat.

Probably because they survive off vodka which has less calories than junk food.

I don’t understand why all the outcry… Celebrities here pose half naked all the time.

Plus those girls look hot, and for the time being they are the biggest celebrities.

i think thats true of european women in general. they are much more byoutiful

What a discovery?!?!?! If you look good naked it isn’t taboo to take nude or scantily clad pictures! Whodathunk it?

American chicks are the fatest there is.

American chicks are fat. Russian girls are homophobic square jawed fascists.

American men don’t know what they’re missing.

Annnnd, cue a bunch of guys start b!tching about how fat American chicks are. Broskis, it’s tired. Get a hot chick or move to Russia, but please stop the incessant whining. I’m pretty sure US men are fatter too.

No, Mexico is number one now!

Not sure what the big deal is here.

^ Me either. US athletes do it all the time. I’m sure several will be in the next SI Swimsuit issue.

+1

Also I agree, not sure what the issue is here.

It basically looks like a Maxim spread. Are people that shocked? It’s not even Playboy-level titillation (though I’m sure that’s out there somewhere, too).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/05/russian-olympics-team-strips_n_4723191.html?utm_hp_ref=sports

I’ve always found myself alternating between Russians/ex-Soviet types and Brazilian/Latina types. Both are very sexy and sex-positive, so kudos to that. I think the Brazilians tend to be sweeter; the Russians tend to be smarter/more intellectual, though there’s the usual statistical variation around both of these generalizations.

latin girls yummmmmmmmmm

I would like to see Lindsay Vohn on the next one.