Economics of Sex

http://nypost.com/2014/02/16/the-economics-of-sex-has-the-price-gotten-too-cheap/

This is not an article / video on prostitution, but rather the change in the perceived value of sex as it relates to dating and courting. The authors make the case that if women colluded, as it was once done in the past, men would work harder to woe their counterpart. Instead, their are more women in the market for LT commitments and thus, this shortage of supply of men puts males in the driver’s seat for calling the shots.

I call bs on this theory. With the advent of this place called the gym, you can build your attraction and actually attract women based on phyiscal features. Couple that with some quasi form of sophistication and there will be a mutual attraction. Finally, describe sex as a fun activity instead of this once in a lifetime experience and there is no reason not to fool around.

I also think the competition amongst men has declined too. I look at my competition and see weakness both mentally and physically due to gender neutralization. What does the community have to say? Are women putting out to easy or has the paradigm shifted and allowed women to finally express their sexuality?

Game Theory 101. Prisoner’s Dilemma.

Respect.

Apart from the fact that the chase can get annoying and almost all studies show that men in healthy relationships are happier than their counterparts.

Besides most womanizers seem terribly unhappy. Walt Chamberlain said the same before he died.

Tell me more of this…“gym” you speak of.

Yeah, competition wise us alpha dog finance guys can easily just spend our lives sellin stocks and slayin box, but the problem is a lot of b!tches are craycray. Gotta find the baddest b!tch in the game and get spliced.

Theres tons of b*tches for every man. If u fat and ugly u can find a fat and ugly. If u a skinny nerd, u can find a fat and ugly.

My friend, my brother, this gym i speak of is the promise land. I hear all the girls wear tight pants and reveal themselves in sexy poses. All the bros congregate to the bench or squat area to see who is king of the apes. Rumor has it that the prophet Muhammad’s version of utopia and 100 virgins was conceived after squatting really heavy and walking over to the treadmill area to relish in the fruits of his labour.

Will they care if I walk around with a bone? Took a yoga class in college and the smokin hot teacher would wear close to nothing showing major cleave and peach. First day of class I couldnt stand and sat and watched. Told them I was injured, all girls. Slowly got comfortable sporting the bone during class.

ROFL to your last sentence.

Just tell the girls this is your interpretation of tree pose.

What’s that pose where you bend backwards, support yourself with your hands and your feet, and thrust your body upwards?

The your mom and I. Not your mom per se…just sayin.

The top 20% of men call the shots. They date most of the single attractive women out there.

Pu$$y has never been so accessible. With birth control and premarital sex not being frown upon anymore, the men at the top do have all the power. The supply of women willing to sleep with them has increased dramatically.

In this era, I wouldn’t be surprised if the median woman has had more sex partners than the median man. The average for men is dragged higher by the men at the top.