Stock Market is a Scam!!

Stock prices go up when I’m short and go down when I’m long. Don’t waste your time doing any DD, just go with the herd.

^LMAO!

It’s probably the white man’s fault. His attacking your positions.

Blame Obama! at least blame the white half.

the trend is your friend … Jesse Lauriston Livermore

Laugh it up homie but don’t say I didn’t warn you. To all of you newbies out there thinking about putting your money in the stock market only put money you can afford to lose. I strongly advise you to pay down your debts first. The market is rigged!

It is similar to Streak For The Cash on ESPN. All the games are rigged! Everything is rigged Stormy.

^Who the F are you? And what you think you doing in the WC?

Respect.

I gotta agree with stormy that unless you really know what you’re doing the best play is investing in things you truley believe in over long time horizons. I would personally go for things like LED Lights, Solid State Hardrives, 3D Printing, Graphene (Maybe).

Yes, the market is rigged to go against stormy, an individual retail investor.

One of my colleagues shares your harm. We use him as contrary indicator…

I suspect B ga Chad was the counterparty that straight robbed Stormy! Again, whitey keeping a brotha down.

lol

4% of traders make a successful living day trading. I guess you ain’t in the 4%.

Haven’t seen recent numbers, but a few years ago Trade Station’s revenues were around 5% of total client account value. Good luck Mr. Retail. 5% alpha to break even.