Game of Thrones Season 4

Airing in 3 hours. Better get ready. Time for some more unexpected deaths and dragon burns.

dont think this classifies as L3 material. moving to WC

You forgot to mention tits.

And unexpected dongs.

Not gonna get you a house in the hills A girl like you needs somethin’ real Wanna get you somethin’ from the heart Somethin’ special girl

It’s my dick in a box!

Is it out?

Need to download ASAP.

Arya better be getting airtime in this.

Torrents were out last night about an hour after it finished. Apparently HBO Go crashed because of too much demand. And yes, Arya got some airtime. And yes, it was awesome.

^

She and Tyrion make the show. Littlefinger to an extent too. The rest pale in comparison.

The Hound was so badass.

“SOMEONE is going to die over chicken”

The Red Viper got a pretty awesome introduction. Looking forward to his part in this season.

Thanks for spoiling the part where people eat chicken.

Yea. I can’t wait to see more of the Dornish people come into the fray. Arya putting in work too!

Arya is still alive?

They probably didn’t get far into 4th book

^This season is supposed to cover the second half of the third book, not sure how far they’ll get in to the others. And try to avoid spoilers for those who haven’t read the books (regardless of the truth of your post).

No spoilers please!!

Have you read the books or are you guessing?

I can’t see Arya dying, you just know she’s going to become an assasin like the dude who gave her that coin. Sansa will soon play an important role i feel.

Littlefinger will get an army, that’s pretty much a given.

I’m seriously toying with just reading the books. RR Martin needs to hurry the fk up.

They will almost certainly reach Dance with Dragons this season given the casting. Not surprising given the chronology.

Not even close. There may be some aspects of ADWD this season, as they’ve toyed with the timeline a bit already, but they’re not going to be able to cover the second half of book 3 and all of book four in nine more episodes.

Who have they cast that would make you think otherwise?

Edit: I don’t think they’ve cast the either Euron or Victarion Greyjoy yet. HBO will probably take the next 2-4 seasons to tell AFFC and ADWD concurrently since that’s how they were written. I don’t think we’ll get to anything in AFFC yet though.

Is dance of dragons the 4th book or the 5th book?

Fifth. A Feast for Crows is the fourth book. HBO is still on book 3, A Storm of Swords.