NHL Playoffs

in my opinion NHL playoffs are more exciting than all other (US) sports except NFL.

The intensity is off the hook. there are teams that truly dislike each other. players playing with crazy injuries, and who doesnt love (multi) overtime games.

even though the regular season is not good, the playoffs are amazing.

I concur. I think it’s even better than NFL just because of the multiple overtimes and when u have rivalries playing a seven game series it can get intense.

Go Habs!

the colorado young guns look amazing. how are they 21 and 18 years old?? varlamov is pretty sick too, mad the caps couldnt keep him

Colorado took a gutzy decision by not picking Denver’s own Seth Jones last year in the draft in favor of Mackinnon. It was the right call at the time and will be for the next 15 years.

Blues have this.

Not so fast.

Habs through. Your city burning down yet FT or they saving that for elimination?

There’s usually a riot after every round. I guess this series was too easy to spur any emotion. I fell asleep during a couple of games. Things will only get tougher from here, especially if it’s Boston. Are Habs still Canada’s team or do most in your neck of the woods tune out when the local team the Leafs are out?

^ if the habs lose to that dirty, disgusting team Boston, I will hang myself.

I’m not from Toronto. Out here, we’re happy to see a team hit .500.

Cheering for the Habs out East, but the Blues overall.

Go Blue Jackets… been an incredible series so far.

A big thanks to Marc Andre Fleury, the most overrated goaltender in the league.

GO BLUES!

I hope he keeps it up! Blue Jackets in 6.

This has been an entertaining 1st round so far. They are beating each other to death in the West.

I don’t understand this sport but I am open to new things. Someone explain to me how Hockey is:

1. Better than boxing / MMA since it seems to be just a fight so why not just watch a real fight instead?

2. If you disagree with #1 above, how is it better than football, another violent team sport trying to move the ball / puck down the field / rink

Hockey is kind of stuck in the middle and also lacks cheerleaders, so there’s that…

Not being a hater, I just don’t fully understand it.

You are a smart dude, if you can understand how to beat the market and detect fraudulant companies, you can certainly learn hockey.

Cheerleaders are slowly making their appearance in the sport.

http://www.thehockeyfanatic.com/hockey-lists/top-10-hockey-cheerleader-teams/

Igor i usually agree with most of what you say BUT you are dead wrong. I’m here in boston where everyone is obessed with the bruins but combat sports > hockey all day. Fighting is the purest spot out there, it is the finalizer to any question.

I stand corrected.

Redline Lady Panthers, yes please…