Prayers, if you please

Yesterday evening as I was conducting a Level III webinar I got a text from the woman who owns the barn where we keep our horses, Khaleel (my avatar) and AJ, the new boy. She was at the emergency room with my wife; my wife was thrown off AJ and landed on the pavement. She broke the cuboid bone in her left foot, and two ribs, has a strained back and a bruised hip, and smacked the back of her head pretty solidly (thank God she was wearing a helmet).

She’s home resting, but it’s likely to be at least two months for the bones to heal, and then there’s the matter of getting her and AJ seeing eye to eye on who’s in charge and how he’s to behave.

We would appreciate your prayers.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear it. I grew up riding and know how much an incident like that can shake you. Hope she recovers quickly and can get back to riding soon. Did he spook or was he trying to give her a hard time?

prayers for your wife. speedy and full recovery

He recently got front shoes for the first time, and she said that he spooked when he stepped on a metal grate, whereupon he reared, bucked, and spun.

He knows better than that. I’ll be riding him for a while; we’ll be working on that.

Sorry to hear that; I’ll include Mrs. Magician and you in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your wife’s accident. Hopefully, she will get well soon.

I hope your wife recovers soon.

So sorry to hear. Hope for a speedy recovery.

:frowning: Sorry to hear that S2000.

Godspeed.

So sorry to hear it. Hope she feels better soon!

Sir your wife will surely get well soon. smileyDon’t worry.

Thanks, everyone!

I really appreciate your words, thoughts, and prayers.

Sorry to hear about Mrs.Magician’s accident :(. Hope she gets better very soon. My cousin used to experience a motorbike accident so I know how much it makes you worried.

Best wishes to her on a most speedy recovery. Fingers crossed.

Your wife’s going to be fine. I’m worried about you. You’re looking at at least a couple months of no action. I think the AF ladies need to step up here and support the team.

Wishing her speedy recovery

Praying for her quick recovery.

Hope your wife’s spirits are holding up. Praying for both of you.

Prayers for your wife and for you s2000. My condolences.