Don Sterling

Just listened to this clip:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

Can you agree with what he is saying if you are not racist?

I see on blogosphere the gf is being blamed…isn’t that another racist attack?

Sterling has long been black mark on the NBA. It will be interesting to see how Adam Silver handles this. I don’t see how the gf gets any blame. This wouldn’t be Sterling’s first race-related incident. Didn’t he refuse to rent to racial minorities in the past?

I agree with JA Adande, who is surprised that anyone is surprised.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/10844516/donald-sterling-no-surprise

If you’ve paid attention to the NBA before TMZ dropped an audio file of tape of what it said was a conversation between Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and his girlfriend, then Sterling’s disparaging view of African-Americans shouldn’t come as a shock.

It fits right in with a man who paid a record $2.75 million to settle a federal housing discrimination lawsuit that included accusations that Sterling and his wife made statements “indicating that African-Americans and Hispanics were not desirable tenants and that they preferred Korean tenants.”

It fits right in with a man who was unsuccessfully sued for wrongful termination by former general manager Elgin Baylor, who claimed, among other things, that Sterling once said, “I would like to have a white Southern coach coaching poor black players,” and that Sterling would bring women into the locker room to gaze at his players’ “beautiful black bodies.”

Is his GF a HCB?

^ If you put a bag over her head.

So let me get this straight.

Sterling doesn’t like black.

Silver likes black.

So Silver doesn’t like Sterling.

So (black) Magic instigates a fight between Sterling and Silver so that Magic can take over Sterling’s position in the city of angels.

And all this time, Sterling has had a white wife (for 50 years) and a half-black, half-brown girlfriend, and he doesn’t mind if she sleeps with blacks, as long as she doesn’t bring said blacks to his game (which is being played by blacks).

Good to know.

Yawn…

WTF are you talking about? TMZ is not owned by Magic. Magic was reacting to this stupid piece of … work Sterling.

Old news: Don Sterling is racist

New news: People are surprised to find out that Don Sterling is racist

I am a long-term subscriber to the LA Times. I think it is a fine newspaper. But they have totally dropped the ball on the Donald Sterling continuing saga because of the amount of money he spends on advertising all his foundation’s work. We are talking several full page ads every week.

Numi: True that. Everybody knew he was (is) a racist. Dog bits man story that everyone seems to all of a sudden be indignant about.

An old rich white guy is racist…AMAZING! Who would’ve thunk. In other news, I’m going to go poop. When I poop, brown stuff usually comes out, incredible, right!

Well, he is one of the chosen people and obviously his mind is going. Not too surprising at eighty. If he had evolved, certainly regressing. The family should get him under gaurdianship. How old is the upstanding young lady? 25? Seen conflicting reports.

How come only white guys get to be racist?

A+ trolling right here. I’m not even mad, that’s amazing.

And that’s relevant why?

Oh, they’re not. They’re just the only ones that the media gets onto for being racist. Media doesn’t seem to care when blacks are racist.

Here’s a partial list (off the top of my head) of blacks who have said racist things:

Barack Obama

Michelle Obama

Eric Holder

Al Sharpton

Jesse Jackson

Jeremiah Wright

James Harrison

Donovan McNabb

Warren Moon

Stirling’s sentiment is nothing new in the world of high society. NYC nightclubs have big black guys man the velvet ropes but only let good looking white people in. Hedge funds donate tens of millions of dollars to minority and underprivileged causes every year but I can count on one hand the number of black people I know actually working at hedge funds. Lindsay Lohan repairs her image by becoming friends with Oprah, then discloses that 0 out of the 86 dudes she’s b@nged since moving to Hollywood are people of color. If you think Stirling’s hypocrisy is anything new to this culture, you haven’t been paying attention the last 30 years.

why do you hate ghays so much?

Word.

Every Republican in West Texas is pro-life…until they find out their daughter’s been knocked up by a black guy.

My issue is why does his wife tolerate the mistress? Just divorce him and get half his $hit.