NBA Draft

Geez, first I miss Janet Jackson’s “wardrobe malfunction”, now I miss the 2014 NBA draft.

http://nesn.com/2014/05/mallory-edens-anjali-ranadive-steal-spotlight-at-nba-draft-lottery-photos/

The Bucks need all the help they can get.

Mark Cuban needs to go. Did anyone hear his racist rant where he explicitly said he’d avoid walking near a black guy in a hoodie. Fkkkin Bigot!

^ Yes, he’s catching a lot of heat for that. He also said he’d cross the street to avoid walking past a white dude with a lot of tattoos and a shaved head.

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is known for bold statements, and he made a few Wednesday at a conference in Nashville on the topic of banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

“I know I’m prejudiced, and I know I’m bigoted in a lot of different ways,” Cuban said in an interview shown at the annual GrowCo convention hosted by Inc. magazine, according to The Tennessean.

“If I see a nigga in a hoodie on my side of the street, I’ll move to the other side of the street. If I see a mexican guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I’ll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/05/22/mark-cuban-mavericks-donald-sterling-racist-clippers/9427895/

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is known for bold statements, and he made a few Wednesday at a conference in Nashville on the topic of banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

“I know I’m prejudiced, and I know I’m bigoted in a lot of different ways,” Cuban said in an interview shown at the annual GrowCo convention hosted by Inc. magazine, according to The Tennessean.

“If I see a nigga in a hoodie on my side of the street, I’ll move to the other side of the street. If I see a mexican guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I’ll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/05/22/mark-cuban-mavericks-donald-sterling-racist-clippers/9427895/

Come on CvM, I expect better from you than posting altered quotes.

CvM calling someone a bigot (as much as it might be in jest) is pretty comical after he compared gay people to child molesters.

^ Say what? Just because you don’t understand nontraditional relationships between two consenting individuals (one of which who happens to be under 18), doesn’t mean their love isn’t real and deserve acceptance in the general public. Who are you in your backwoods monogamy old fashion marriage mindset to judge? Go bang a 2000 year old book hater.

Sterling and Cuban aught to be deported from the US where they can compose racial rants freely as they please.

This post should be edited or else it would set a dangerous precedent.

Bump :innocent:

Lol Nets

Lakers at 2 for the 3rd year in a row? #fixed

Yes, I’m bitter that it resulted in the Sixers not getting LA’s pick yet again. I’m sure next year when it’s unprotected the Lakers will be at 10 or something like that.

BTW, whose pick did Boston have that got them to #1?

I thought the Lol Nets was a giveaway! Arguably the worst trade in NBA history.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/05/nba-draft-lottery-2017-boston-celtics-why-lottery-pick-awful-trade-brooklyn-nets-kevin-garnett-paul-pierce-breakdown

Brooklyn receives: Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and D.J. White

Boston receives: Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks, Kris Joseph, Keith Bogans, three first-round picks (2014, 2016 and 2018), plus the right to swap first-rounders in 2017.

Of course the important parts being that Pierce and Garnett were 36 and 37 and the picks had no protection on them. The Celtics could literally get the #1 pick AGAIN next year. Brooklyn is going to be horrible again this year.

I’m still trying to figure out how the NBA draft works.

^ Glad it’s not just me. The deals between teams makes it even more complicated.