10 Worst Jobs In The World Which You Will Never Do

http://www.10pointz.com/entertainment/10-worst-jobs-world-will-never/

No job is “beneath” me. I’d do whatever it takes to feed my family. Fortunately, at this point in time, I have a job that pays me well for giving people my opinions.

My side biz playing in the dirt is currently paying more per hour than many supposed BSDs on Wall Street. Gotta play where others don’t want to.

I don’t know, Guard at Buckingham Palace doesn’t look that bad.

Tbh, most of these worst job you could make serious money on, since nobody wants to do it. Waste management is a huge industry.

^ I keep telling these young wanna be BSDs to become plumbers but all people do is give me flack. Other than the handful of itera types, the real money isn’t made in an office. Not for your own account anyway. I’m sure that crime scene cleanup dude is probably making more than 95% of the people on this board with fewer hours.

But geo, if these jobs were so appealing, why do you still have an office job? Surely, there is some combination of security and expected earnings that prevents you from quitting and doing landscaping full time.

^ Few reasons. Irrational accounting for sunk costs, I didn’t do all of this schooling for nothing. That and my position is sufficiently flexible so that I can do both. I’m in a bit of a unique situation that way. I am working towards a transition away from full time work in the office. I like to have multiple cash flow streams. I’m not reliant on any income source. If my boss really pissed me off, I could flip him the bird and walk today and not suffer financially at all. If the landscaping business hit a hard stretch, I still have my 9-5. In the next two years I’ll probably be running the business more and moving to a consulting role on the professional am side. There is also a difference between an established professional making the top ~10% of finance salaries becoming a plumber and some undergrad hack with no experience making the decision between plumbing and finance. If I was 18, I would have done it all differently. Now I’m where I’m at and I need to make the most of it.

5 and 9 WTF?

10 - - DOUBLE WTF??

I don’t know, I think my family might starve if the only option is sticking my head up an elephant’s ass on a regular basis.

It’s interesting that the elephant puts up with a whole human crawling up its butt. Imagine if you went to the doctor, and the doctor shoved a rat or squirrel up your ass. That would probably feel weird.

The sewer cleaner picture is probably from an Economist article from a few years ago. The article was about how the pariah class of India is forced into this occupation. Crawling around in the sewer reinforces the notion that these people are “untouchable”. Being in this segment of society with virtually no means of mobility would be decidedly worse that having some blue collar job in US or comparable society.