the Bieb - racist or no?

so a video came out this week had bieber using the N word…his black friends came out and stood up for him saying he isnt a racist.

now this comes out today. so is he isnt he?

http://www.hot995.com/onair/toby-knapp-41816/justin-bieber-it-goes-from-bad-12424933

I’m going with no. While I hate the Biebs with a fiery passion that consumes my soul, I’m giving him a pass on these vids. Just look at him today. The dude doesn’t even seem to have any white friends.

Stupid? Yes. Racist? Nope.

Wow

is it a canadian thing or no?

^ We don’t want him up here. Him and Celine Dion.

naturally his black friends will defend him. The same people that were about to boycott the Clippers and demanding Sterling sell the team. Is Bieber racist? Yes. And his mother is worse- didn’t want him to associate with Jewish producers, etc.

Very racist.

Serious question. Do you mean the remarks/song was racist or the biebs is, today, racist? The stupid kid lives with two black dudes, Usher is basically his dad, and he’s hooked on sizzurp. The kid’s blacker than Bill Clinton.

Given the avg persons racism beta of 1, I would say he’s a .3

He could be near zero but his recent remarks makes him a little more correlated to the avg person.

^ I’m officialy a cfa nerd.

C vs M, cover your eyes.

I’ve heard much worse from so called mature adults, including BSDs.

The Biebs was being silly and stupid. Is he a racist? I don’t know him well enough to judge, and this incident isn’t enough to determine that.

Thing is, all his buddies fit the stereotype to a tee, and he is a “wigga” of sorts, trying to fit to a predefined stereotype of how black people are “supposed” to behave. Does that still make him a racist? Maybe.

Agree. Even the most liberal, “open minded”, holier than thou people will surprise you. I have a friend, CEO of his own company, who carefully crafts a public persona of intolerance for anyone who has prejudices, biases, ignorance, etc. In private, whenever I go to see him he greets me with “what up n-----r”. And no, I’m not black.

BTW this also applies to hot chicks. It actually surprises me how many of my tall busty blonde girlfriends openly talk sh!t about j3ws (“j-bags”) and blacks (“would never date one”) in private.

No, I’m just stirring the pot. I didn’t think what Sterling said was any harsher.

small town Ontario.

I have a strong prior that Bieber’s an idiot, so this doesn’t really change anything. More likely he’s an idiot than racist.

I agree. I’m not convinced he even knows what the N-word means, but, stranger things have happened.

Beiber isn’t racist. His best friends are Usher, 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather and someone named Lil Twist who is apparently a rapper. I just don’t see it.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/05/justin-bieber-racist-video-young-money-lil-wayne-mack-maine/

What does Usher think about all this?