is this the new thing?

get hammered at brunch?

video:

http://gothamist.com/2014/06/30/my_dad_owns_half_of_fcking_manhatta.php

background:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/Gerry-Shalam-viral-video-star-675432

NYU students being douche is a new thing?

LOL, what a prissy flamer!!

What a tool. Good luck getting a job when one quick Google of your name leasd to this.

apparently is a pandemic all over nyc. no?

dbag. i call for a castration with a really rusty hacksaw sprinkled with salt

apparently he deleted instagram and facebook LOL

huge tool

Check our Bagatelle

typical yid Jersey transplant enjoying brunch in the lower east side. Nothing to see here.

what a twat and i’m sure he’s fucking mortified now.

What’s the guy filming referring to when he keeps mentioning his property? his phone?

ROFL. That video is great.

Getting drunk at brunch is a big thing now. They have brunch-clubs. They turn the lights off, serve food and alcohol. It’s like going to a nightclub at 11am with house music and everything.

Ugly kid

Dude, come on. Adding salt to anything rusty is just asking for trouble. Eventually the hacksaw will have the consistency of a cat’s tongue. Do you want people asking for the hacksaw? Do you?

Tool. But so is the camera man. I’m sick of everyone filming everything in the event they can catch something worthy of youtube to get a bunch of noname suscribers…

The camera man would’ve went walking had it be my boys and I.

^the cameraman was filming because he said this is happening all the time now and its annoying to see ppl trashed at 4pm on a saturday/sunday

And filming that does what? He can throw on youtube and gripe on CL rant and raves…instead of filming like a fkwit he should have approached and discussed man to man.

kinda hard to discuss with someone who is passing out and another guy who has no idea where he is

Well, the camera guy did effectively destroy the other guy’s reputation. So, that is a major accomplishment, I guess.

yeah I didnt get why he filmed this.

only truely half funny thing he said was “he’s a liberal, but I’ll call him”

The guy falling on the ground in the background was hilarious too.