A clean disease-free ewe or a clean disease-free man?

For all you straight men. Right now, for ten million. Which way do you go? One or the other. No way around it. Settle this debate. Been a topic at work for a while now.

Hmmm…probably the ewe. It can’t fight back or blackmail you with online photos.

Probably the sheep, because either way, no one must know…

Depends on looks. Are we talking the Brad Pitt of female sheep and are we talking Brad Pitt?

And not to leave out the gay men. A ram or a woman?

^ I don’t think it’s quite the same. But I’m not gay, so I could be wrong.

The dude all day every day. No homo

Does it matter if the guy is gay or straight? I mean, if he is into it, at least one person wins, but then for you it’s actually gay sex.

Gross and pointless thread. But I have to ask: “is this top or bottom?”

Ewe know ewe want to know.

My co worker attended his mid year baseball fantasy draft at his buddy’s place (his buddy happens to be gay and married to a wealthy surgeon). The condo is worth $2.5 million and covers the entire 36th floor right in the middle of downtown. The couple pays over 4k in condo fees a month. My co worker came in this morning telling me he would turn gay if he had a rich surgeon offer him the same lifestyle.

Really thought I should let this die, but wow. Was he serious you think? I’m coming to realize I don’t have a clue what goes on inside anyone else’s mind. I could have married into big oil money. Couldn’t have imagined doing it because I wasn’t really into the girl. Apparently, this happens all the time. Can’t imagine calling a subordinate at 10:00 at night with a trivial matter. Apparently, this happens all the time. Men marry women that have slept with their ex a week before the wedding. The guy is convinced it is his fault, because he upset his future wife. Apparently, this line of thinking is not uncommon, especially when they are marrying a narcissist. And now, straight men will marry men for money. Is this now happening all the time?

I’ve been told that one reason that sheep are substituted for women by is because their female reproductive organs are extremely similar in size and shape and strength to human ones.

I had a friend doing agricultural economic research in Jordan and he was talking to some shepherds there. In an off moment, they were talking about who their favorite ewes were and who was good and who wasnt. My friend asked, “don’t you have other ways of satisfying your urges, so you don’t have to do it with them?”

The shepherds asked: “Like how?”

My friend replied: “Like with your hand, maybe?”

And they laughed and laughed and laughed at my friend, the crazy man who used his hands when there were perfectly good sheep around!

Finally, this discussion reminds me of this funny video (questionably safe for work: risque but not obscene):

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE]

We laugh, but it’s great perspective. Reminds me a little of how we look down on eating dogs. If we were born elsewhere, Fido might look delicious.